Burna Boy’s recent album, Twice As Tall, has been named as the most-streamed Nigerian album on the streaming platform, Spotify, in 2020.
This comes shortly after, the album earned the singer his second Grammy Awards nomination.
The self-acclaimed African Giant secured the number one spot on as the most-streamed Nigerian album on Spotify in 2020 with over 64 million streams to its credit.
The rating is for albums that were released in 2020.
According to the streaming platform, in the second place on the chart of most-streamed Nigerian music, this year is Wizkid’s ‘Made In Lagos’, while songstress, Tiwa Savage’s Celia comes third.
Omah Lay’s Get Lay’d album ranked fourth on the chart with 10 million streams while Adekunle Gold’s, Afropop Vol 1 ranked fifth with 9.6 million streams.
Legendary singer, Tubaba’s Warrior album followed with 9.18 million streams while Fem singer, Davido’s A Better Time album has 9.15 million streams on Spotify, making him it the seventh most-streamed album in Nigeria.
YBNL artiste, Fireboy’s Apollo album ranked eighth on the chart with 7.93 streams.
Also, Kizz Daniel’s King of Love album ranked ninth with 7.69 million streams and Niniola’s Colours&Sound album is the 10th most-streamed album in Nigeria this year with 7.61 million streams.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- Consensus building is needed at this point – Seth Terkper on Ghana’s IMF negotiation
- We need consensus building on debt restructuring process – Dr. Atuahene
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Establish a debt limit in the constitution to control borrowing – Dr. Atuahene
- Election 2024: If literates are failing, try illiterates – Kumchacha to Ghanaians
- 14-year-old pregnant girl, 23 others rescued from being trafficked to Côte d’Ivoire
- Wa killings: 18 arrested so far
- Education Minister congratulates Serwaa Kesse Girls’ SHS for winning 2022 National Business Pitch Competition
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Government begins second phase of discussions with IMF
- Halt the activities of Seven Seas salt company – Ketu South residents to government
- Livestream: PM Express discusses Ghana’s impending debt restructuring
- Ghana cannot avoid debt restructuring currently – Cassiel Ato Forson
- Super Clash: Asante Kotoko file complaint over officiating
- KCCR records zero cases of Covid-19 samples in 2 months