Audio By Carbonatix
The Ministry of Communications, Digital Technology, and Innovation (MoCDTI) has commenced a strategic human resource restructuring as part of the government's broader effort to realign Ghana’s governance framework.
As part of the restructuring, the Minister, Samuel Nartey George had earlier requested CVs from all Directors and senior management staff, signaling impending changes aimed at optimising operations.
This was contained in a statement issued by the Ministry on Saturday, February 15, 2025.
The statement said the first phase of the restructuring has already taken effect, impacting key institutions such as the National Communications Authority (NCA) and the Ghana Digital Acceleration Programme, a collaborative initiative with the World Bank.
It noted that further adjustments within the Ministry and its agencies are expected in the coming weeks as part of the ongoing restructuring process.
The Minister expressed gratitude to all staff members for their dedication and service to the nation while extending best wishes for their future professional endeavours.
Read the full statement below

Latest Stories
-
Willie Colón, trombonist who pioneered salsa music, dies aged 75
10 minutes -
Guardiola tells team to chill with cocktails as Man City pile pressure on Arsenal
12 minutes -
Majority blasts Minority over Burkinabe border bloodbath claims
1 hour -
Analyst says Burkina Faso killings were a calculated signal to Ghana
2 hours -
Veep extends Ramadan greetings, donates to Cape Coast Central Mosque
3 hours -
UBIDS secures $6.6m prefabricated classroom complex to end space deficit
5 hours -
Gold Fields Ghana Foundation deepens childhood cancer awareness drive; invests $4.8m in community health
5 hours -
Iran students stage first large anti-government protests since deadly crackdown
5 hours -
Fire guts Saboba Hospital’s Children Ward
6 hours -
Interior Ministry extends aptitude test dates for WASSCE applicants in 2025/26 security services recruitment
7 hours -
National Investment Bank donates GH₵1m to support GAF barracks redevelopment project
7 hours -
Gomoa-East demolition: 14 suspects remanded by Kasoa Ofaakor Court
8 hours -
Divers recover bodies of seven Chinese tourists from bottom of Lake Baikal
9 hours -
From windstorm to resilience: How Wa school is growing climate protection
10 hours -
Reclaiming the Garden City: Dr. Kwame Adinkrah urges Kumasi to rein in billboard proliferation
10 hours
