Ghana’s Covid-19 related deaths is on the rise according to the Ghana Health Service (GHS).
In its latest update, a total of 1,098 deaths have been recorded as of September 9. This is as against 1,096 deaths recorded as of September 8.
According to the GHS, it has recorded 4,884 active cases and 353 new cases.
These additional cases bring the total confirmed cases to 123,874.
Meanwhile, a total of 117,892 individuals who tested positive for the virus have recovered and have been discharged.
U.S. Ambassador to Ghana Stephanie S. Sullivan has revealed that the United States is set to donate four oxygen plants, each with the capacity to produce 250 litres of oxygen per minute, enough for approximately 25 severely ill patients per day to assist the country’s Covid-19 response.
Also, USAID will donate 28 high-flow, high-pressure oxygen concentrators to provide life-saving oxygen at healthcare facilities across the16 regions.
- Video of unknown driver driving dangerously in Accra goes viral
- Police arrest man driving dangerously in viral video
- Reckless driver in viral video to appear in court on Monday
- Iranian governor slapped in the face during public speech
- 38 persons arrested for alleged assault on police officers
- Assistant police chief claims she was told to get abortion to keep her job
- NCA backtracks on Radio Gold, others not having their original frequencies
- NIA to suspend services at all 34 registration centres from Oct. 25
- Colombia’s most wanted drug lord Otoniel captured
- KBTH releases detained breast cancer patients after NDC Deputy Women’s Organiser settles medical bills
You’ll be held liable for sending false information – Bernard Agortey
It’s been too stressful using Ghanaian passport – Gary Al-Smith
I resigned from Shatta Movement when Shatta Wale started misbehaving – Ken Addy
Reality Zone with Vicky Wireko: Covid-19 eventuality – A fourth wave approaching
Crime rate in Tema Police Region improved – Crime Officer
Child beggars invade commercial roads of Bolgatanga
Beautician appears before court for fraud
Alfred Ogbamey: Shatta Wale, Medikal and normalization of prosecutorial and judicial absurdities
Law on false publication should be a wake-up call to Ghanaians – Lawyer
AfCFTA will only succeed if RECs and protocols are addressed – Wendell Addy
Reckless driver in viral video to appear in court on Monday
Playback: The Law discusses fear, panic and gun brandishing culture
Vodafone 64th Asantehene Open Championship commences
Walk the talk and ratify the ILO C190 – ActionAid, Young Urban Women Movement to government
NCA backtracks on Radio Gold, others not having their original frequencies