Nigerian musician Davido has hinted he would be marrying his girlfriend and mother of his son Chioma Rowland in 2023.
In a video shared on social media, the ‘If’ hitmaker gave fans a clue about his impending nuptials while in the company of UK-based Nigerian pastor, Tobi Adegboyega.
Pastor Tobi Adegboyega was seen hugging Chioma in the video.
He praised her saying “our wife, our real wife.”
Davido who looked on responded, “100 per cent, going down 2023.”
This comes after the celebrity couple reignited rumours of their reconciliation in September.
The two were spotted together holding hands while attending the musician’s concert held in the US.
Chioma Rowland was also seen wearing one of the new 30BG pendants worth millions of dollars Davido had customised for members of his camp.
The chef’s pendant had the inscription ‘002’ which some fans speculated meant she is the second in command in the ‘If’ hitmaker’s camp.
They were later seen together in church and at other places together.
Davido and Chioma dated for over three years and called it quits in 2021. Chioma and Davido started dating in late 2017 and went exclusive the following year.
The music star proposed to her in 2019, days after their introduction. They welcomed their son, Ifeanyi that same year.
However, in February 2021, it was revealed they had broken up after Davido was spotted holding hands with Yafai, an Instagram model while on holiday in the Caribbean.
This was followed, by a series of loved-up photos of the two that broke the Internet in March 2020.
In March 2022, some fans were happy to see the couple again hang around each other following their break up.
Davido had flown his ex-girlfriend Chioma Rowland and their two-year-old son Ifeanyi Adeleke to London ahead of his 02 Arena concert.
- My wife has left me because of my child with another woman – Osofo Kyiri Abosom
- The Fourth Estate uncovers fraud in SHS computerised placement
- Officials of China Mall, Shoprite, Palace Mall picked up for tax violations
- WAEC explains BECE grading system
- 8 persons arrested in ‘School placement for sale’ exposé
- 3 grabbed for pulling down storey building at Cantonments
- Cost of fuel: Ghanaians must pay fair market prices – PUMA Energy President
- Policy rate increases to 28%; cost of loans to surge
- Assault on Latif Iddrisu: No policeman touched him – Attorney General
- Swansea fans clamor for Andre Ayew return
- Non-science students to be allowed to study desired science courses at the University – Education Minister
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Advisory for travellers entering the UK on February 1 amid strike action
- UK only major economy to shrink in 2023 – IMF
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 73rd again, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Children as young as 9 years exposed to pornography – Study
- Startup CrownCity Technologies now lSO/IEC 27001:2013 and PCI DSS Version 3.2.1 certified
- Debt Exchange: NIC to suspend minimum capital requirements, CAR of insurance firms for 2 years
- Mammoth crowd welcome Alan Kyeremanteng to Kumasi
- Ukraine war: Joe Biden rules out sending F-16 fighter jets
- South Africa judge withdraws from Zuma corruption trial
- 8 shot dead at South Africa birthday party
- Come for your passports – Foreign Affairs Ministry to applicants
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, January 31, 2023