Captain of Senior National Team, the Black Stars, Andre Dede Ayew on Friday, donated assorted items to the National Under-20 team, the Black Satellites at Prampram, as they prepare for next month’s African Games in Rabat, Morocco.
The donation and visit was part of Ayew’s plan to encourage and motivate the Black Satellites as they prepare for the quadrennial Games.
The items include a bag of rice, energy drinks, Malta Guinness and five cartons of Voltic Mineral water to the team.
The Swansea City Attacker encouraged and motivated the players saying “do your best and make Ghana proud”.
The 29-year-old who captained the U20 team and won the coveted trophy in 2009 in Egypt also interacted with the technical team.
Meanwhile, the General Captain of the Black Stars, Asamoah Gyan also visited the team yesterday to share his success story to motivate the young players.
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Livestream: PM Express discusses NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I did not defy orders not to vote for Akufo-Addo’s ministerial nominees – Akatsi North MP
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Ghanaians are not go-getters compared to Nigerians – Oscar Bimpong