Ghanaian Afropop singer, Mr. Drew has revealed that he has collaborated with veteran gospel musician Diana Asamoah, to release a song.
In an interview with Doreen Avio on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, he shared his fondness for the veteran gospel artiste and added that the song, which they recorded in 2021 is set to be released soon.
“We have already made a song together we did it last year and it will come out soon,” he revealed.
Mr. Drew spoke about the first time he met the gospel artiste and added that he enjoys being in her company because she is fun to be with.
“I like worrying her, she is a very calm, bubbly and a fun person and she has no problem with me using her name in most of my songs,” he said.
It is not uncommon to hear, “Diana Asamoah eei” in Mr. Drew’s songs.
The ‘Lord is Mighty’ hitmaker, Diana Asamoah, has been in the news lately for some controversial reasons — and especially for the comment, she made about the Ga Traditional Council.
Mr. Drew who is on a media tour for the release of his new song, ‘Dayana’ also said his song, “Mood“, was big on digital platforms. For the streets, “S3K3” had taken over.
“Charley if you are on the streets, ‘S3K3’ is on another level, but if you are talking about the digital stores, ‘Mood’ is big,” he averred.
Mr. Drew also added that he is working on a remix for his mood song with an international song.
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- In pictures: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- 25 killed as bus plunges into gorge in India
- GFA launches Talent Identification and Development Programme
- Illegal miners torture suspected thieves on site
- Suicide is never an option – Funny Face
- #NoToGalamsey:The pledge to put my presidency on the line wasn’t bombast or recklessness – Akufo-Addo
- 2014 World Cup was problematic – Kwesi Nyantakyi
- Driving Schools Association to collaborate with MTTD to clamp down on unregistered drivers
- GOIL donates hospital beds to Asuom Health Centre in Eastern region
- Government not against mining but can’t accept ones that destroy our country – Akufo-Addo
- My government is yet to win galamsey fight – Akufo-Addo
- Global Citizen Festival was successful because of risks taken by organisers – Social Director
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- Schools and hospitals in Tetegu shutdown due to flooding situation
- #NoToGalamsey: We have not got the result I was looking for – Akufo-Addo on galamsey fight
- ‘Kotoko and Hearts of Oak collapsed fund meant to support Ghanaian clubs in Africa’- Nyantakyi