The Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture, Dr. Mohammed Awal has promised to support the Arts and Tourism Writers Association of Ghana (ATWAG).
The Minister gave this assurance when the current executives of the Association led by its President, George Quaye paid a courtesy call on him, Thursday, May 12.
The meeting was also to introduce the newly elected executives of ATWAG to Dr. Mohammed Awal.
George Quaye revealed that the Association was poised to collaborate with the Ministry to project its mandate.
He pleaded with the Minister for an office space to facilitate operations of ATWAG.
Dr. Awal who was pleased to receive the executive body of ATWAG said he is confident of a great partnership with the Association.
- Police arrest man flogging toddler in viral video
- Loans to become more expensive as BoG hikes policy rate to 24.5%
- ‘Akufo-Addo must resign; he’s giving us too much headache’ – Kpebu
- Nigerian oil export terminal had theft line into sea for 9 years
- Brother stands in as groom skips wedding to train
- Nigerian singer Teni gifts SHS teacher a car
- BoG dollar auction: Demand outstrips supply by $72.2m as $1 hits ¢10.92
- Social media users impressed with Black Sherif’s ‘The Villain I Never Was’
- Government using IMF as smokescreen to force its ‘austerity budget’ on Ghanaians – Martin Amidu
- ‘Forget about votes; call Chairman Wontumi to account’ – Martin Kpebu to Akufo-Addo
- Court orders CID Boss to provide safety report on alleged bride killers
- There is too much uncertainty in the business environment – Twum Akwaboah
- Deputy Energy Minister, Amin Adam, appointed Board Chairman of New Producers Group
- Increasing monetary policy rate will not reduce inflation – Badu Aboagye
- Austerity is bad for economic growth – Prof. Charles Ackah
- The Central Bank’s policy a measure in the wrong direction – Prof. Charles Ackah
- Akosua Agyapong eulogises mom
- ‘Horrible and terrible’ – German Ambassador on illegal mining
- My vehicle was set ablaze on Samatex premises – Wontumi alleges
- FDA concurs with WHO’s caution against four substandard paediatric medicines found in The Gambia
- Livestream: PM Express business edition discusses impact of policy rate on businesses
- Gertrude Agyemang: Customer Service Week and the ECG prepaid meter challenge
- NDC has no evidence to prove my involvement in ‘galamsey’ – Ellembelle DCE
- KNUST students develop cost-effective instrument to measure temperature and light energy from the sun
- MP has been a challenge in fight against ‘galamsey’ in my district – Ellembelle DCE