Soothing Ghanaian Afrobeat and Reggae singer, Israel Olga, popularly known as Dude Ari has dropped his latest single dubbed Ariana.
The jamming single, produced by Forsqzy Beatz, has a catchy hook that is apt to arrest the attention of first-time listeners.
Fused with the Ghanaian Highlife rhythm, ‘Ariana’ talks about a young man willing to die for a beautiful lady he has fallen in love with.
“I go stop ganging and banging so I fit spy you o… I dey feel this your body” parts of the lyrics says as Dude Ari tells the tale through his cherubic voice.
Ariana is steadily garnering numbers since its release date across various digital streaming platforms.
In an interview with the media, Dude Ari emphasised the need for Ghanaians to patronise his music craft since he is poised to make a mark in the music sphere.
“Ariana is one song I did from deep down and the emotion attached to it is surreal. I know soon Ghanaians will be hooked to it. I urge everyone to take time to listen to it and recommend it to your friends,” he urged.
Meanwhile, Dude Ari, born Israel Olaga hails from Big Ada in Ghana. According to him, he fell in love with music since childhood but started he started recording professionally in 2017.
He has dropped a couple of singles including, Hustlers Prayer, which was released on March 1 and ‘Struggle’ which features Joemexx.
On August 5, 2022, he dropped his maiden EP titled, Brewed in Africa, a collection he describes as “melodious songs that leave a trace of African origins”.
Talking about his challenges, Dude Ari said, “I dropped out in the first year to get a good ground for my music since I wasn’t getting the needed help to keep me in class.”
He attended Mampong Shai Hills D/A Basic School and continued to Ashaiman Senior High School. The singer based in Tema said he is no longer signed to any record label presently.
- Developing world faces $2.5trn shock; Ghana behaves like rich sultanate in the gulf – Bloomberg
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- List of key bondholders resisting Ken Ofori-Atta’s Domestic Debt Exchange
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Court discharges 6 Policemen accused of bullion van robberies
- Andre Ayew pays courtesy call on National Chief Imam with daughter
- Exclusive: IMF and Ghana expected to reach staff-level agreement by Tuesday – Sources
- Broken down waste truck inconveniences Haatso residents
- Gospel musician Rosey says she gets most love and support from secular artistes
- Parliament approves nomination of 2 judges to Supreme Court
- World Cup 2022: Brazil head coach Tite steps down after quarterfinal exit
- IPR President urges advertisers to be relevant in this austere moment
- NPP MPs were whipped into walking out of Parliament – Rasheed Draman
- Government has collateralised proceeds from ESLA until 2035 – Mahama alleges
- Every no for me was an opportunity to prove a yes- Rocky Dawuni
- Minority advocates capping of Supreme Court judges at 13
- ICPC releases D’banj after arrest over fraud allegations
- NDC Deputy National Youth Organiser aspirant involved in accident
- I spoke to Frank Lampard about Everton transfer – Mohammed Kudus
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: Hookups; the ‘online version’ of prostitution and how it operates in Ghana
- Some ministers I reshuffled are no more friends with me – Mahama
- Trevor Noah bids ‘The Daily Show’ goodbye after 7 years