All is set for the first clinic of the 2022 Ecobank JoyNews Habitat Fair at the Achimota Mall today, July 22nd, 2022.
The clinic which will showcase the offerings of the exhibitors is expected to run for a period of three days (22nd-24th of July 2022).
It is one of the two clinics before the main event to be held at the Accra International Conference Centre in August 2022.
The event is expected to attract several thousands of potential house owners who will be connected to mortgage financing by the headline sponsor, Ecobank, and real estate companies to enable their dream of owning their homes come true.
It will offer stakeholders and companies in the construction and artisanal industry the enviable platform to share their exciting ideas and offer attractive discounts on their products and services.
This year’s event which is the 13th edition since its inception is on the theme “Homeownership: where you live matters.”
Objective of the Clinic
The clinics would provide opportunities to many potential property owners to become abreast of the processes leading to acquiring their houses.
Many stakeholders in the industry will also share and educate the prospective home owners on what to do to secure their houses with ease.
From land acquisition to sale, starting to build, using the right materials, completing the building to paintings and fitting, the Habitat Fair will be a one-stop-shop for all your housing needs.
- Yaw Tog gifts Stormzy’s mum after Global Citizen Festival showdown
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Ghana’s public debt was 80% to GDP during Covid-19 pandemic; we’ll help restore macroeconomic stability – IMF
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- GPLwk3: Amankwah rescues Hearts in Super Clash, Legon Cities win in Tamale again
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- We refuse to admit that Black Stars’ glory days are no more – Jerome Otchere
- Super Clash: Kotoko and Hearts share spoils in Kumasi
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- ‘Afcon fiasco was a wake up call for Ghana’ -Andre Ayew
- Amount involved in full bailout of Liquidated Fund Management Firms hits ₵3.65bn – BoG
- Recognise effort of investors – Kwesi Ernest tells artistes
- ‘I want to win the AFCON or World Cup for Ghana’-Andre Ayew
- Foreign investors own ₵31.7bn of Ghana’s debt securities on GSE
- RTI: Requesting information sometimes difficult because public servants are stuck to their old ways – Dr Adjin-Tettey
- Super Clash: Fans want Samuel Boadu’s head, threaten to storm Hearts’ training grounds
- Ghana’s economy to take almost 6 years before full recovery – Professor Bokpin
- From Eric’s Diary: Woes of Bolt and Uber drivers- a problem that requires public policy
- GACL’s position that it doesn’t know how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing is nonsense – Murtala
- Amaja Tubular Services commissions 2-unit classroom block at Kwamekrom in Ahanta West
- CSIR–PGRRI introduces farmer varieties of Bambara groundnuts for trials by farmers in Upper East
- We’re learning more about Afrobeats amid push of category in Grammys – Recording Academy CEO
- Laryea Kingston urges Otto Addo to maintain the three back system against Nicaragua
- Ghana will not default on loans repayment despite Fitch downgrade – US-based Associate Professor