President’s nominee for North Dayi District, Edmund Attah Kudjoh has received a 100% endorsement by the Assembly Members.
An elated Mr Edmund Attah Kudjoh, urged the Members to eschew mischief and wickedness in local politics.
He noted that there is the need to work in harmony to achieve the needed aim of developing the district.
He noted that development is the bedrock of every government hence the need for all to come on board and develop the North Dayi District
He promised to operate an open-door policy during his second tenure and bring more development to the District.
The Volta Regional Minister, Dr Archibald Yao Letsa admonished Assembly Members to help the DCE in order to have the needed development in the area.
The Volta Regional Chairman of the NPP, Mr Makafui Wornya, congratulated the DCE and urged all to support him for a better district.
Mr Attah Kudjoh was the parliamentary candidate on the ticket of the NPP but lost the elections during the 2020 elections
In Kpando, the President’s nominee who was the Municipal Director of Health, Geoffrey Badasu, was also confirmed by the Assembly Members.
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- Government still wasteful but imposes austerity on Ghanaians – Joe Jackson
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Lack of support affecting mental health conditions – MindFreedom Ghana
- Who determines what is critical in this country? – TUC on public sector employment freeze
- 2023 Budget: Today’s debate to focus on Trade, Energy, Communications and Roads
- TUC has never supported government going to the IMF – Joshua Ansah
- Court remands trader for defrauding entrepreneurs
- Manifestivities concert to make big return on December 18
- South African delegation to understudy Ghana’s small-scale mining sector
- Marriages are collapsing due to high cost of living – Dr Ato Forson
- Forget Ashanti Regional NSS boss’ apology; it is hollow – GRNMA
- Equip hospitals in Africa for swift pandemic response – Prof. Christian Drosten
- Kantamanto fire: Interior Minister commiserates with affected traders
- Minority fumes over Ofori-Atta’s absence during debate on 2023 Budget
- Northern Development Forum questions delay in construction of Pwalugu Multipurpose Dam
- Playback: PM Express discuss employment freeze in public sector
- Shut down market operations during fire safety education – Bureau of Public Safety Boss