Ghanaian gospel musician, Eugene Zuta has released his latest album titled God factor.
The album is a live recording project produced by KODA for Koded Studios.
Having released two singles from the album in April and September already this year, patrons of Eugene Zuta’s songs are excited about the new album.
The album has 9 tracks which include the following:
- PaPa – A declaration of the Father heart of God
- Jehovah – A worshipful anthem to God’s greatness
- Wa’Yeyi (Your Praise)- Appreciation to Jesus Christ for His redemptive work
- M’akoma (My Heart)- Featuring Bethel Revival Choir, which speaks about the need to have Jesus stationed in our hearts
- Okasa( At His Word)- Talks about the efficacy of the Word of Jesus Christ and its ability to change situations.
- Jesus Medley- A collection of songs proclaiming Jesus as Lord.
- Oga( Boss)- Declares Jesus as Lord
- Spiritual Songs- A Pentecostal medley comprising some original songs Eugene Zuta songs, some hymns and public domain local songs, set in an atmosphere of meditation.
- Nkunim (Victory) Declares the Victory of Jesus Christ.
During the virtual launch of the album, Eugene Zuta indicated that “it is his heartfelt prayer for the songs on this album to be channeled through which many will experience the presence and power of God in their personal lives.”
The album features Uncle Ato, Bethel Revival Choir and was produced by KODA.
The album can be accessed here.
- Police intervene to bring deadly clash between Nima and Mamobi youth under control
- Nigerians troll Ghanaians after AFCON loss
- Captain Smart to face prosecution over ¢25,000 fraud case
- Nobody can intimidate any chief under my watch – Asantehene
- My mother got me initiated at a Tigare shrine – Psalm Adjeteyfio
- Police discover ammunitions following deadly clash between Nima and Maamobi youth
- Bel-Aqua 500ml bottles to be temporarily found without usual plastic sheets around cap
- Playback: Ghana Vs Comoros
- 2021 AFCON: Twitter users blame Anas’ Number 12 exposé for Black Stars’ exit
- It’s not true 90% of recently recruited staff have been dismissed – BoG
‘Without a cup, what’s the use of Milo’ – Shatta Wale trolls Black Stars
Education Ministry begins negotiations with UTAG
5 dead, 14 injured in accident on Kintampo-Techiman highway
Only Ghana Card will be accepted for financial transactions from July 1 – BoG
Black Stars’ AFCON exit: Milovan doesn’t deserve GFA’s sympathy – Gabby Otchere-Darko
GPRTU threatens to join C-DAG increase transport fares should government fail to reduce fuel prices
3 more Covid-19 deaths recorded by GHS
Ghana card to be only identification for banking transactions from July 1, 2022 – BoG
Ofosu-Ampofo, Boahen trial adjourned to February 17
Reward me with presidential candidate for my invaluable service – Kofi Apraku to NPP
Kumawood movie industry is doing well but needs a revamp – Timothy Bentum
145 enterprises in Accra owe Tourism Development Fund ₵678, 856.15 as of Dec. 2021
Oliver Barker-Vormawor: Legacies of a colonised people – Conceptual indices for reframing Dormaahene and Asantehene controversy
Ablakwa calls for disbandment of current Black Stars, Milovan’s sacking
Owusu Bempah fails to show up in court