A former Municipal Chief Executive for Obuasi has given a biblical explanation to NDC flagbearer’s John Mahama’s position on the ballot paper for the 2020 polls.
Richard Ofori-Agyemang Boadi told Nhyira FM’s morning show, that it signifies a confirmation of God’s promise to give Mr Mahama a second chance to rule the country.
The NDC flagbearer is placed second on the ballot paper, out of 12 candidates in the 2020 polls. His closest contender, President Akufo-Addo is first on the ballot.
“Prophetically, the number 2 represents purity,” he said.
“God had a covenant on two occasions with man; the Bible is in two parts, Old and New Testament. In the Bible, man came two times, Adam came with sin whilst Jesus came with salvation.
“In Titus 3:10, the Bible explains before an accusation can be accepted as true, there is the need for two people to testify the truth in the accusations.”.
Mr Ofori Agyemang insists the number 2 on the ballot is a confirmation of God’s promise to Mr Mahama that he will return to power again since every President has four years per term, with a maximum of eight years.
“When God gives you a prophecy without confirmation, then the prophecy has no stance. When a prophet or pastor gives you a prophecy, with no confirmation from a second person, then that prophecy is null and void.
“All of God’s plans and promises are in pairs. Anyone who says the 2 signifies the second defeat of John Mahama has no knowledge in the Bible,” he said.
He added “If you want to get money, you first have to work, then offer sacrifices to God to enjoy his benefits.
“When you want a long life on this earth, you have to honour two people, your mother and father. The number 2 in the bible is very significant”.
- Final year SHS student allegedly commits suicide at Barkoniaba
- DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- Singer kicks fan for touching her inappropriately
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- NSMQ 2021: Archbishop Porter Girls’ outshines St Augustine SHS to qualify for National championship
- Ayew gives Swansea narrow lead over Barnsley in Championship play-offs
- Police await final report on 2-year-old boy sacrificed by father
- Banks to soon adopt only National ID card as primary source of identification
- Those who created the national security monster have lost control – Kwasi Aning
GOtv launches M-Net Movies Pop-up channel to celebrate African film
Ghana’s democracy is veering into the arena of anarchy and tyranny – Koku Anyidoho
Protect your rich cultural heritage – France Ambassador to Ghana tells Ghanaians
Naomi Campbell, 50, welcomes first child
Bright Philip Donkor: Ejura prison; The Church of Pentecost is a first class cooperate citizen
Residents of Abrokyire carry woman in labour on wooden door due to poor road
Amaliba withdraws as lawyer for Assin North MP
Good governance hinges on the rule of law – NCCE
10 year old boy dies after eating poisoned khebab meant for woman’s ex-lover
My uncle hired dummy National Security operatives to terrorise me – Man recounts
Ex-Doe and I got rich because of our beef – Rapper Chicago
6,000 university staff workers lay down tools
AABN donates 100 copies of entrepreneurship manual to DTI Community Innovation Business Community
EBID Grants $50m facility to Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited
I sing from the heart – Kofi Kinaata opens up on songwriting skills