According to multiple reports, The Ghana Football Association have decided to part company with underperforming Black Stars head coach Avram Grant.
The Israeli trainer is reported to have demonstrated an action which has triggered the Football Association’s decision to terminte his contract before the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations to be held in Gabon.
The Ghana Football Association according to reports was contemplating on relieving Grant off his duties after the team’s 2-0 defeat at the hands of Egypt in Alexandria last Sunday.
However Grant’s decision to ignore the FA’s request for him to travel with the local contingent back to Ghana has elicited President of the Association, Kwesi Nyantakyi and his cohorts to abrogate his deal which is expected to expire in June next year.
The former Chelsea boss left for his base in London despite the FA’s order for him to join his technical staff to Ghana.
The 61-year-old has been under massive pressure having failed to record a win with the Black Stars in their last five outings.
The Nation’s football governing body according to reports will announce their decision on Grant in the next few days.
- I’ll walk naked to Parliament to protest the anti-LGBTQ bill if it’s approved – Mother of transgender singer affirms
- Anti-LGBTQ Bill won’t meet constitutional test going forward – Dr Poku Adusei
- Anti-LGBTQ Bill: We are making it a crime for anybody to attack any known gay person- Dafeamekpor
- Homeland Study Group Leader, Papavi reported dead
- Embassies’ denial of visas over Anti-LGBTQ bill amounts to imperialism – Economist
- Samson’s Take: Stop hurting with your bad attitude at work
- Anti LGBTQI+ Bill: Does the NDC have one face at home and another face abroad? – Prof. Emerita Manuh asks
- Playback: Newsfile discusses Anti-LGBTQ Bill and 7% hike in fuel prices
- Nothing will change about fuel prices – CEO of Bulk Oil Distributors
- Killer lamps removed from 1,418 vehicles in one week – NRSA
ECOWAS deploys 55 observers to Presidential election in Cabo Verde
Ghana’s Sustainable Financing framework published on Finance Ministry’s website
Livestream: Church service with Pastor Mensa Otabil
Human Rights advocate urges Ghanaians to be circumspect with discussions on LGBTQI+ bill
Proscribed lamps removed from 1418 vehicles in one week – NRSA
TECNO Brings Ultra-steady and Ultra-clear Gimbal Camera Phone CAMON 18 Premier
“You’ve all been cowed” – Mahama criticises media for not probing corruption allegations against government
Two-month tax waiver on fuel products “unconstitutional and populist” move – Dafeamekpor
Anti-LGBTQ Bill: We are making it a crime for anybody to attack any known gay person- Dafeamekpor
Reality zone with Vicky Wereko: No quarantine, doors open – UK says you may come, but……
Nurses, midwives and relatives saw my son as a girl – Mother of transgender recounts
LPG prices likely to go up by end of year due to government taxes – Petroleum Economist
Government urged to adopt policies to promote and cultivate indigenous foods
Ibrahim Ben-Bako’s high-tone habitude placed him center of attention at the Kab-Fam Ghana Music Awards UK 21
Nothing will change about fuel prices – CEO of Bulk Oil Distributors