Ghanaian singer, King Promise, says he and his team are working hard towards making him more visible in the entertainment space.
Speaking in an interview with Andy Dosty on Daybreak Hitz, on Monday, the ‘Slow Down’ hitmaker mentioned that he has realized that Ghanaians want to see more of him as an artiste.
According to him, he likes to please his fans, hence the reason he has decided to put himself out there more.
“I have heard a few times that I am not visible so I am trying to be. I have always chosen to make my music do the talking, but I guess it also helps because it is entertainment and people want to see and feel you. So I’m trying hard to make myself more visible.”
King Promise stated though that he is available to the fans via the internet and in person.
He however told Andy Dosty that he is ready to do more.
“I am a very nice person and on the internet, I’m not on my phone tweeting every minute, but when I go online, I reply, quote and retweet. Maybe people want me to do more, I guess.”
King Promise is currently promoting his first single of the year titled ‘Ginger’.
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- We can’t confirm how much Frontiers made from Covid-19 testing at airport – GACL
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- Political will among UN member states crucial in sustaining rights of minority groups – Godfred Dame
- Russia detains Japanese consul on spying charge; Tokyo hints at retaliation
- iPhone in India: Apple makes new handset in India in shift from China
- National Fitness Day moves to Kumasi for second edition
- Shinzo Abe: A divided Japan bids farewell to its slain ex-PM
- Pressure mounts on government to scrap SIM re-registration deadline
- “We’ve had some discussions about set pieces”- Otto Addo
- Uganda Ebola cases rise amid 23 deaths – WHO
- Total pension funds increased by 18% to ¢39.6bn in 2021
- King Charles: New royal cypher revealed
- Farmerline announces 2nd phase of ‘Pre-Series A second’ programme with additional $1.5m funding
- US government to provide $138m to support human capital development in Ghana
- Absa Bank projects ¢12 to a dollar end-year rate
- Luv News uncovers degradation of Tano Nimri Forest Reserve
- Olympic medalist Prince Amartey passes on