Nigerian actress Nkechi Blessing has revealed that she is a lesbian.
Her revelation comes after she parted ways with her husband.
During what most Nigerians describe as a “messy” divorce, the actress’ former husband accused her of not being committed in their relationship.
He explained that it was because his wife was attracted to women.
But speaking for the first time on the matter, Miss Blessing confirmed her ex-husband’s claims.
“I am coming out with my full chest that I am a lesbian,” she said on an Instagram live video.
She further quizzed, “What happens now? I am a lesbian, so will this life end?”
The Nollywood actress further accused her husband of hypocrisy.
According to her, the former husband knew that she was a lesbian before their marriage.
Thus, it was shocking that her ex-husband tried to dent her reputation.
She, however, noted that the “messy” divorce has really contributed to her growth.
For her, she is now at a point where nothing disappoints her or any allegation can kill her spirit.
Nkechi Blessing wedded her politician husband, Falegan Opeyemi, on June 10, 2021, but almost a year after their union, she said she had not benefited in any way.
While her husband accused her of infidelity, she also accused him of being broke and financing his life and political career with her hard-earned money.
- Petrol, diesel now sell at ¢15.25, ¢15.90 per litre at pumps
- Cedi to remain stable against dollar
- Debt exchange: I don’t want to believe there are conmen in government – Carbonu on pensions
- Bank of Ghana has printed over GH¢50bn in one year – Minority Leader
- Ghana’s economy to rebound in 2024 – IMF
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Akufo-Addo assigns Employment Minister additional responsibility for pensions
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- Presidency spent GH¢15m on car tyres and batteries between Jan and Sept. 2022 – Ablakwa
- GRA descends on Melcom over issuance of fake electronic VAT invoices
- Schools in six regions yet to receive any textbooks – Festus Longmatey
- What warranted the payment of Covid risk allowances to staff of Ministry of Information? – Sammy Gyamfi asks
- UniMAC-GIJ to hold 4th inter-faculty lecture
- Livestream: PM Express discusses how to fix our schools of shame
- 12 persons arrested for involvement in robbery, murder cases
- Over 65 African researchers have received more than $1.5m for NTD research
- Joy Clean Ghana Campaign: AMA environmental health officers attacked by traders at Agbogbloshie
- James Gunn on Henry Cavill Superman exit and DCU future
- Ghanaian Disc Jockey LeonardoDDJ hits half a million monthly listeners on Spotify
- Insist on seeing street food vendors’ permit before buying from them – FDA to Public
- Selling old individual bonds before maturity date is not advisable – John Kumah
- DDE: Individual bondholders on pension to protest on Feb. 6 for exemption
- Chaka Demus and Pliers feature Ghanaian singer Renner on Young Gyal Business
- We will settle cases in line with the Law – Buipe Traditional Council assures Chieftaincy Affairs Minister
- FIPAG apologises for actor Yaw Dabo’s ‘lazy people watch movies’ comment