Technological advancement is the new world order of development, however, Ghana seems to focus much more on Natural Resources than paying meaningful attention to the key ingredient which has made advanced Countries what they are today.
Malaysia overtook Ghana when value was added to their Oil Palm plantation which Ghana had already taken the lead.
Today, over reliance on Natural Resources which in effect is destroying our water Bodies and Forest Reserve is as a result of failure of successive Governments to give the needed attention to Creativity among the younger generation in the area of Inventions and Innovations. Fellow Ghanaians, Creative Art is not only found in the Movie Industry.
Ending Galamsey and fixing the Ghanaian Economy is a collective responsibility of every citizen. It is very sad and disheartening that WirBtech, after investing so much into Research and has come out with Inventions and Innovations as its quota to National Development, the Country seems not to be interested in its effort.
Ghanaians must appreciate what we have and add value to Domestic products which in effect create jobs for the Youth of this Country. Better jobs make Galamsey unattractive.
After the first batch of WirBtech branded products as a start-Up, I continued my research work into other areas including power Generators with an ultimate aim of projecting into the future to find a lasting solution to Dumsor.
I was almost through with about seventy per cent of Prosthetic Arm and Leg production but have brought everything to an abrupt end due to lack of support. I plan to relocate to any country ready to appreciate what is within me.
It is a smart move by China to add Cocoa production to its already established technological-based economy.
Ghana on the other hand is not making any move to reciprocate Chinas smartness. At this age and era, there still exist “No Bed Syndrome” in our Hospitals; common beds which can easily be made and branded WirBtech right here in Ghana.
Cocoa plantation is now surviving in the Snow of China. Very soon Europe and America are following, under the same weather condition. Ghana must start producing what we consume else we live to witness the total collapse of our Cedi due to importations without any exchange. Domestication is the key to answers of our numerous problems.
- Construction work by manufacturing company causing artificial earthquakes in Bortianor – Residents
- Shatta Wale showers dollars on Nana Ama Mcbrown
- Auditor General indicts former Nhyieso MP over failure to recover ¢500k of Assembly’s Common Fund
- Defence and Finance Ministers to answer questions in Parliament over Presidency’s hiring of private jet for foreign travels
- ‘I miss living life with you’ – T. B. Joshua’s wife marks his 58th birthday
- One of 2 robbers who attacked and robbed motorist on Fiesta Royale-GIMPA stretch arrested
- TUTAG to proceed with strike action despite NLC order
- There’s no law that compels a woman to adopt her husband’s name after marriage – Legal expert
- GPL wrap: Hearts extend lead at top, King Faisal climb out of relegation zone
- #FixTheCountry: Leave social media, come and plant trees – Oti Regional Minister to campaigners
Live updates: Appointments Committee resumes vetting of Deputy Ministers-designate
Euros On MGL: Spain v Sweden betting preview
Effutu paramount chief cautions trespassers against reserved lands
Euros On MGL: Poland v Slovakia betting preview
Euros On MGL: Scotland v Czech Republic betting preview
Ghana set to produce its own vaccine – Presidential Advisor on Health
Livestream: Day 9 – Appointments Committee vets Thomas Mbamba, Abdulai Abanga and 2 others
We are working with Political authorities to get Hudson-Odoi- GFA president
Nii Marmah Boye: Security at GIMPA; What the school must do
Auditor General indicts KMA for using Assembly’s Common Fund to pay judgment debt
Use digital platforms to reduce paper usage – Ursula
FixTheCountry case adjourned over late filing of documents
Playback: Foreign Minister to address the nation on Ghana’s election to UN’s Security Council, 59th ECOWAS meeting
Asantehene commends board and management of ADB for refocusing on its core mandate
GRA optimistic of addressing automation tax payment challenges by July