Bennifer 2.0 said their “I dos” at wedding 2.0.
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck tied the knot again — this time in front of A-list friends and family — at the actor’s 87-acre property in Georgia on Saturday evening after eloping in July, a source tells Page Six.
Guests — including Affleck’s longtime pal Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana Barroso — wore white to match the extravagant light-hued decorations and floral arrangements.
“Clerks” director Kevin Smith and actor Jason Mewes and their wives also attended the ceremony.
Page Six reported that the couple would be tying the knot for the second time in a much grander way at the Riceboro estate following their surprise Las Vegas wedding on July 16.
The singer confirmed their quickie wedding in her “On The JLo” newsletter to fans, writing, “We did it. Love is beautiful. Love is kind. And it turns out love is patient. Twenty years patient,” referencing their first engagement in the early aughts.
“We barely made it to the little white wedding chapel by midnight,” she wrote. “They graciously stayed open late a few minutes, let us take pictures in a pink Cadillac convertible, evidently once used by the king himself (but if we wanted Elvis himself to show, that cost extra and he was in bed).”
The duo was then spotted honeymooning in Paris where they enjoyed plenty of PDA.
She and Affleck first started dating in 2002, with the public dubbing them “Bennifer,” and were quickly engaged. But they called things off two years later due to the media hysteria surrounding their relationship.
Lopez went on to marry singer Marc Anthony in June of the same year. She and Anthony share 14-year-old twins Max and Emme.
Affleck, for his part, married Jennifer Garner in 2005 and they welcomed three children: daughters Violet and Seraphina, and son Samuel.
Both marriages ended in divorce and they both had high-profile relationships before reuniting as a couple. Lopez was engaged to A-Rod while Affleck dated “Knives Out” star Ana De Armas until they split in January 2021.
- Asamoah Gyan’s run, Bagbin’s dance and Black Stars fans’ clean-up as fans celebrate S. Korea win in style
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- 2022 World Cup: Mohammed Kudus inspires Black Stars to beat South Korea
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- MTN Ghana to deactivate over 5.7 million subscribers SIM cards
- ‘Council of State is receiving more money than the Food and Agric Ministry’ – Joe Jackson
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- World Bank concerned about Ghana becoming more reliant on natural resource extraction
- Debate on 2023 budget begins today
- Malta Guinness takes over Mallam for 3rd edition of ‘Plastic Cleanup Campaign’
- Muster courage to speak truth to power – Bagbin tells Ofori-Atta
- ‘Maize prices to go up in March 2023’
- Juniors Wheelchair Tennis Training Camp comes off in Cape Coast
- Kolo Touré: Championship side Wigan Athletic appoint Ivory Coast great as manager
- Every Ghanaian owes over ¢15k with the current debt stock
- 98% of medical devices, disposables and equipment are imported – manufacturers & suppliers call for action
- Kantamanto fire: We are providing additional support – Police
- China Covid: Chinese TV censors shots of maskless World Cup fans
- Cities and Habitats (Rent-to-own) honoured at 14th Ghana Property Awards
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- EU commits €1m to strengthen operational capacity of Ghana Immigration Service
- Will Smith says bottled rage led him to slap Chris Rock at the Oscars
- Vodafone Business urges rural banks to leverage technology for business growth