Ghana’s favourite radio station Joy 99.7 FM is celebrating mothers at the plush Labadi Beach Hotel as the world marks Mother’s Day.
The event which is part of activities by The Multimedia Group to mark this year’s Mother’s Day is treating mothers to authentic music, local and continental dishes as well as fun games with attractive prizes for winners.
Mother’s Day is a celebration of mothers of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds and the influence of mothers in society.
The event will provide a rare opportunity for patrons of Joy 99.7 FM to interact with their favourite on-air personalities as well as other backroom staff.
Other activities for the day include mother and child singing competition, mother and child catwalk competition, identify mama by her smell and knowing me knowing you.
The Omanye Hall of the Labadi Beach Hotel is beautifully set up with the team ready to thrill patrons with some amazing music, fun activities and laughter but most of all a lot of love.
- Afenyo-Markin pleads for confirmation of ministerial nominees
- AFCON 2023Q: Antoine Semenyo nets last-ditch winner as Black Stars beat Angola
- I didn’t attend the seminary to become a Priest – Rev. Akua Boateng
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Ashaiman invasion: We have been commended for ridding town of criminals – DG of Armed Forces Public Affairs
- Ghana power firms reject move to restructure $1.4bn debt
- 3 die, 8 go blind as FDA cautions against certain eyedrop brands
- AFCON 2023Q: Benching Andre Ayew was my choice – Chris Hughton
- Ghana is not poor, we are only being poorly managed – Dr. Ali-Nakyea
- Organ-trafficking Nigerian politician, wife found guilty
- 7 surprisingly erotic zones in the body
- National Youth Conference on Natural Resources and Environmental Governance launched
- Livestream: Parliament to vote on Akufo-Addo’s ministerial appointees
- Attack on Golden Star Wassa: Company suspends operation at Benso site
- After standoff and brief suspension, Parliament regroups to vote on new appointees
- Black Stars Playbook: The Stars struggle to align in Chris Hughton’s first game
- NPP using ‘useless’ tactics to delay voting on ministerial nominees – Murtala Mohammed
- How to look chic and modest in a scarf
- Medikal raps better than most of the female rappers except me – Eno Barony
- I wanted something that reflected Africa – Sheryl Lee Ralph on why she wore kente to NAACP
- ICGC’s CT Praise to drop ‘Lala Dance Medley’ ahead of The Encounter album
- Pregnant mother’s death in Oti Region island community sparks healthcare concern
- Esmond Quansah: Lead pollution, Ghana’s ticking time-bomb
- Support Ghana’s efforts to restore debt sustainability – IMF to bilateral creditors
- We’re making progress towards securing a deal with China – Ofori-Atta