Joyful Way Incorporated, a popular Ghanaian music group has said it will adopt and renovate a health facility to meet the standard of a modern health centre as part of its 50th anniversary celebration.
The health facility will be renamed the Joyful Way Health Centre and will provide support to patients.
This was revealed by the President of the group, Stephen Otoo during the media launch of the anniversary.
“We intend as well to adopt some health centre that we are going to call the Joyful Way Health Centre, go there renovate it and support the people as part of our legacy project,” he said.
The celebration will be under the theme: “Joyful Way At 50 – Our Story, Impact And Legacy”.
Chairman of the Board of Directors of Joyful Way Incorporated, Samuel Ewoo outlined an array of activities and programmes throughout the yearlong anniversary celebration.
“Our 50th anniversary celebration is going to be a yearlong celebration and we have had the official media launch today. Following from today, we are going to have an array of activities. We are going to have internal and external conferences, engagement with media, have people who are in the gospel music space equally come together to deliberate on some of the very pertinent issues that confront the gospel music industry,” he stated.
Over the past years, Joyful Way Incorporated has recorded songs and produced albums that have brought hope, restoration and joy to many hearts.
Some of these songs include; ‘Never Give Up’, ‘Barima Yesu’ and ‘Thank You Jesus’.
As part of the jubilee celebration, there will be a launch of Joyful Way evangelism to reach out to villages and minister God’s word to them.
- 2 tigers belonging to businessman Freedom Jacob Caesar scare Ridge residents
- Having sexual intercourse while standing can cause stroke – Health experts warn
- Achimota Forest saga: We have suffered ‘grave historical injustice’ – Owoo family
- Medical Director robbed while conducting surgery
- Why #DampareMustGo is trending on Twitter
- Kwabena Agyepong denies receiving car bribe from Ibrahim Mahama to keep NPP in opposition
- My last birthday gift to my husband was sex
- Hospital dismisses claims of Osinachi’s corpse singing ‘Ekwueme’ at night
- ‘Do not get pregnant because of love’ – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Until AshGold and Kotoko play, no other match will be played’ – Nana Yaw Amponsah
Today’s front pages: Friday, May 20, 2022
Zelensky says US contributing to restoring peace to Ukraine￼
Ghana Paralympic team for Commonwealth Games calls for support to prepare ahead of event
School feeding caterers strike bites in Ashanti Region
Founder of Africa’s first electric vehicle nominated for top award
NPP Chairmanship Race: Main contender, Odeneho Kwaku Appiah poised to unseat Wuntumi
Over 30 NPP regional executive aspirants in Ashanti Region take turns before vetting committee
Court adjourns Ghana Mine Workers, Asanko Gold Ghana Limited case of wrongful laying off of over 200 staff
Court grants out of court settlement for Newmont
Restore benchmark value, extend tax amnesty – Dr. Ayim-Darke to government
Asabee tours Ashanti Region ahead of national executive elections
Businesses should reduce cost, not cut cost – Financial expert
BoG should not rush into increasing the policy rate – Badu Aboagye
North Korea: Fighting Covid with tea and saltwater
Forestry Commission to relocate 2 tigers from an Accra residence – Police