Musician Kuami Eugene has sparked rumours that he may be leaving Lynx Entertainment.
Lynx Entertainment is a music label Kuami Eugene has been signed to since his introduction into the music industry years ago.
Many fans have for years assumed the artiste, who seemingly has a good relationship with the label, may choose to stay there forever.
However, on Monday, the artiste took to Twitter to make some comments that have had them questioning if all is well at the label.
“I try saaa say I go stay but charley I for leff. Suro Nipa [sic],” Kuami Eugene wrote in a now-deleted tweet.
Some fans have since been posting theories about incidents that happened months ago, suggesting that the ‘Ohemaa’ hitmaker’s relationship with his label is broken.
But, other social media users believe the singer is just courting attention for a possible new project.
See some comments below:
I knew something was off when Kuami Eugene’s songs stopped blowing. Not even a Christmas banger till now? I knew something wasn’t right.— Johan👸💕 (@johancute3) October 17, 2022
A-Plus already said this about kuami Eugene leaving lynx entertainment. This was 3 months ago on United Showbiz pic.twitter.com/PUbnuft4Fp— ADEPA AMA is Here (@ama_etwepa1) October 17, 2022
Kuami Eugene got y’all there. He is not leaving lynx entertainment. He just wanted your attention so that he can release the EP— ADEPA AMA is Here (@ama_etwepa1) October 17, 2022
We call something panin de panin😎— Andy Acheampong Kofi🇬🇭 (@kofi_ache) October 17, 2022
I hope Kuami Eugene succeeds no matter the outcome of this wanting to leave saga pic.twitter.com/5ZMzBXjgBM
Is Kuami Eugene leaving his group or what he tweeted was part of a new lyrics??— Dr King Winter (@I_Am_Winter) October 17, 2022
Over a month ago, Kuami Eugene’s official video for “Take Away” was released on Lynx YouTube channel, 3 weeks ago, he reposted the official video on his own channel “Kuami Eugene” hmm— Beno SarkCess (@BenopaOnyx1) October 17, 2022
Whatever kuami Eugene is going through Charlie stay Strong 💪..— WebkidAfrika (@webkid_afrika) October 17, 2022
I know kidi has a hand in it but Jah know star
LYNX entertainment always gets problem with their signees before dem part ways why? From Eazzy, Asem, Mzvee den now kuami Eugene.— Mr.Nuamah (@MrNuamah) October 17, 2022
Mr Logic said Kuami Eugene will leave Lynx Entertainment like 3 months ago— TWO TERTY 🇳🇬🇬🇭 (@Aboa_Banku1) October 17, 2022
Kuami Eugene Dey come lef Lynx Entertainment.. so soon— SARKODIE NEBA SARK 🇬🇭 (@NebaSark) October 17, 2022
If Kuami Eugene has truly left Lynx then his next Record Label deal must be in the league of Blacko’s Empire else…… this independent act thing is not for the soft-hearted, u should ve the “stubbornness” of Sarkodie to stay relevant and keep it running for a decade!— Point Of Correction 📑 (@SIRRock11) October 17, 2022
Kuami Eugene try saa but 3nfa so he for leave but the question is can he do the work alone or he has another lebel where dey go? We didn’t come here to play ampa— Genesis_Blaq🖤 (@genesisblaq19) October 17, 2022
Kuami Eugene we beg don’t come and do suro nipa saa den lef oo we beg— SLY GH (Blogger) (@ArthOfori) October 17, 2022
Can’t believe kuami eugene is leaving lynx 😩😩😩— Old Customer 🥇 (@quabenaVybez2) October 17, 2022
Kuami Eugene dey on some big Record label oooo now oooo…He is dropping a banger in November https://t.co/am0638ZDTT— Kwesi 🦐 (@Lord_Richie_) October 17, 2022
Kuami Eugene leaving Links Entertainment, wow……didn’t see that coming— z ε K Ⓐ y-V!bes (@zekayvibes) October 17, 2022
@KuamiEugene I think the boy is stressed. right now Ghana make hot so small thing you go do man go bore I hope he open his eyes when he leaves lynx.— Street Waves Arts (@philipsarts) October 17, 2022
Lol I knew something was up , kuami Eugene was just too quiet https://t.co/6fCD82ER1D— ✨ SnowBlack ✨ (@mzzaustin_) October 17, 2022
eih if you dey come leave Lynx dier, then your spirit for strong oo.— Bigtrice (@Evershed_YPT) October 17, 2022
That place once you leave, then it’s like your career is 95% over. Hmm
hehehehe. Bro, ebi serious matter. We have to look inside this thing waa. It can’t be about the guys are not good or even promotion matter sef. Hehehe🤣🤣— Bigtrice (@Evershed_YPT) October 17, 2022
Don’t go anywhere— Highest valency wiry 🇬🇭🐐 (@ValencyWiry) October 17, 2022
Stay u fit there
Meanwhile, there are rumours that Kuami Eugene is joining EMPIRE – a management and music distribution label.
Kuami Eugene to join Empire pic.twitter.com/DIerwJFrn8— BIG k (@kofighozt) October 17, 2022
This is coming months after Kuami Eugene went on a Europe tour with label mate KiDi.
Meanwhile, Lynx Entertainment has signed new artistes and actors to their agency in honour of their anniversary.
They include Adina, Adjetey Anang, Maya Blu among others.
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Petrol, diesel now sell at ¢15.25, ¢15.90 per litre at pumps
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- Debt exchange: I don’t want to believe there are conmen in government – Carbonu on pensions
- UTAG-GIJ threatens to withdraw from UniMac merger
- Fire kills mother, 2 daughters at Abuakwa
- Police investigate alleged murder of Gospel musician’s brother by officers
- Cedi to remain stable against dollar
- You’re not alone – Kalybos mourns with Ahuofe Patri after her mum’s passing
- 3 managers of Melcom shops arrested for not issuing electronic VAT invoices
- TiTi Owusu returns with new single, ‘Odo Ntia’
- GNAT donates canoe to Lawoshime and Wenyagor basic schools
- Obaapa Christy mourns with gospel singer who lost brother to alleged police brutality
- Akufo-Addo appoints Baffour-Awuah as Minister for Pensions
- Fantana mourns soulmate’s death
- We did not know Mac Iyalla was a gay activist – Nkusukum Traditional Council
- GSE grants ESLA, Daakye, 3 others extension to submit 2022 unaudited financial statements
- FBI search President Biden’s home in Delaware
- NDC chides Akufo-Addo’s government for mismanagement of Covid-19 funds
- Investor appetite for Ghana’s petroleum sector dips significantly – Alliance of CSOs
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Own your look with oraimo’s shaving products for the perfect shave
- Enough is enough – Sergio Manucho fumes at ungrateful musicians
- 4 suspects in Haiti president’s killing sent to US