The IMANI Centre for Policy and Education has given the Akufo-Addo administration 56.77 percent for performance with regards to its 2016 manifesto.
Tonight, JoyNews’ Manifesto Tracker will discuss more on the government’s achievement so far.
The show which will be co-hosted by JoyNews’ Evans Mensah and Research Consultant for IMANI Ghana, Denis Asare will engage representatives from the two majority parties.
Deputy Information Minister, Pius Hadzide and former Director of Research for the National Democratic Congress will speak on the topic; “The NPP Scoreboard: The Question of Records.”
The programme will be livestreamed on all of JoyNews’ social media handles
- Rotary Club of Ho raises ₵250,000 to upgrade Kpando Health Center to Polyclinic Status
- CAF Confederation Cup: Dreams FC to play Sierra Leone’s Kallon in Liberia
- Morocco to spend $12bn on earthquake recovery
- Finding middle ground: The Debate on Disbanding Student-led Traditional and Ritual Practices in Ghanaian Universities
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University
- Venezuela sends 11,000 troops to retake prison
- Poland to stop supplying weapons to Ukraine over grain row
- EC can go to court if it feels frustrated by parliament regarding CI – Andy Appiah-Kubi
- EC doesn’t need a new law to decentralise limited voter registration – Dafeamekpor
- Explore the option of becoming self-employed – NSS boss urges personnel
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demo: Organisers duly served court process through their lawyers – Police
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now!