They attained good grades in their senior high school examination but had no means of getting tertiary education due to their poor financial backgrounds.
That is the story of 71 indigenes of Bibiani in the Western North Region.
They have been sharing stories of their struggles as Mensin Gold Bibiani Limited goes to their aid with over ¢184 in scholarships.
Luv Fm’s Erastus Asare Donkor has more in the following video report.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Akufo-Addo is packing EC with known NPP members – Kofi Adams
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation cards
- We’ll meter all distribution transformers to fight power theft – Samuel Mahama
- AFCON 2023Q: Goalpost collapses and injures Wollacott in training
- GNFS expresses reservation over reopening of Kejetia Market
- AFCON 2023Q: Mohammed Salisu only fitness doubt ahead of Angola clash
- Directing CID to probe Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ claims could be plot to clear officials of wrongdoing – Dr Apaak
- Government must commit to Water Action Agenda – WaterAid Ghana
- Gold-for-Oil program will be impacted by attack on our Benso site – Golden Star Wassa Limited
- The Macallan hosts Accra’s entertainment and business industries to splendid experience
- Akufo-Addo awards Emirates with Presidential Honour for Distinguished Service in fight against COVID-19
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- NYA lauds District Assembly Common Fund for role in Youth Resource Centres construction
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hints at audit
- I love listening to music more than recording – Kelvyn Boy
- Bring Mohammed Muntaka to book – NDC executives told
- Uganda Anti-Homosexuality bill: Life in prison for saying you’re gay
- Oforikrom Assembly signs MoU with Crops Research Institute to improve vegetable production
- Woman arrested for cooking after reopening of Kejetia Market
- Saudi government provides parcels to Muslims ahead of Ramadan