The finals of the 2014 edition of the Miss World pageant takes place in London on Sunday.
Ghana has a strong representation in Nadia Ntanu, who together with over 120 others will be competing for the ultimate.
Ntanu, who has taken part in all fast track events prior to the finals, is hopeful she will make an impact.
Ghana is looking forward to replicating her impressive output at last year's final where she came third. Ghana is the current holder of the Miss World Africa title.
In usual Miss World tradition, this year's finals will he beamed live to a global television audience including Ghana.
Expectations are high as the contestants take to the stage to make their countries proud.
Exclusive Events Ghana, organizers of the Miss World pageant have called on Ghanaians in London, to go and support Ntanu at Sunday's finals.
They've also called on Ghanaians living everywhere to download the Miss World app from the Apple app store and Google play store as it would improve the chances of Ghana.
- Accra is second most expensive city in the world – Survey
- Complete abandoned E-block if you are frustrated – Akufo-Addo tells Aflao chief
- Shatta Wale remanded in police custody for one week
- Shatta Wale has not been granted bail – Police
- Lil Win unites with Funny Face at Kaneshie District Court
- Kofi Kinaata drops visuals for Thy Grace singles
- Google agrees to integrate Ghana’s GPS into Google map system – Bawumia
- ‘I made a mistake’ – Akufo-Addo apologises for Cape Coast habour comment
- Prof Nana Aba Appiah Amfo is 1st female Vice-Chancellor of University of Ghana
- Ambassador to Italy, Eudora Quartey-Koranteng has died
NCCE lacks resources to sensitise voters about their rights – Prof Gyampo
Biennial World Cup: European nations boycott not discussed – Fifa’s Gianni Infantino
Nima’s Rugby girls eyeing the world stage
Hollard Ghana joins Melcom to launch insurance awareness week
Sablar signs record deal with GoldLines Entertainment
Incorporate entrepreneurship into curricula – Government told
Akufo-Addo commissions phase II of Accra Compost and Recycling Plant
I have no evidence my appointees’ political ambition is interfering with their work – Akufo-Addo
Ghana would’ve been buried if Covid-19 broke out under NDC’s tenure – Akufo-Addo
Black Stars ranked 52nd in latest FIFA World Rankings
Finance Ministry owes DACF ¢2bn – Minority claims
CAF president Patrice Motsepe believes Ghana has what it takes to win the World Cup
Maame Broni: Ursula Owusu the ‘baby thief’
Mastercard Foundation appoints Rosy Fynn as country head for Ghana
CAF president Patrice Motsepe backs biennial World Cup