Moesha Buduong has returned to acting following months of absence from the film industry.
The actress is featured in a yet to be released TV series from the camp of writer and producer, Kofi Asamoah.
In a snippet shared online, Moesha Buduong is seen having a conversation with colleague actor Big Akwes.
She wore a sleeveless body con dress with an animal imprint and a headscarf.
This comes after Moesha Buduong took a break after she made some startling revelations about the life she lived over the years.
In a viral video sighted by Myjoyonline.com, the actress said she attempted suicide but was stopped by some people.
She later announced her repentance in a video in which she shared her testimony.
Months after, she is back on social media.
In a video posted to Snapchat, she dismissed claims that she is suffering from severe mental illness.
According to her, she is just a new person and believes everyone will like the person she is now, compared to her previous self.
Announcing her return to social media, Moesha said, “so guys, I am going to be saying a lot lately because so many people are calling my family and everyone thinks I am crazy. I am not crazy. I am just a new person and you guys are going to love the new me”.
- Ashanti NSS boss insults nurse for suggesting a change in prescription
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Petrol, diesel prices to go down by 10% – IES
- That is not my style – Ashanti Regional NSS boss apologises for insulting nurses
- Fire destroys shops at Kantamanto market
- ‘Mr and Mrs Adeleke’: Fans gush over photos of Chioma with Davido and her in-laws during 1st public appearance
- Fentuo Tahiru Fentuo: The day Kudus shone, in Jordan’s shadow
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Ex-Black Stars midfielder Sulley Muntari retires, age 38
- Dubai’s ENOC denies gold-for-oil barter talks with Ghana
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Bola Ray marks 25 years in media career, launches ‘project impact’ to mentor young people
- Kofi Jamar, Tulenkey set to perform at The Woods Bar & Grill today
- Leading NDC member describes Ofosu Ampofo as unfit to lead the party as Chairman
- Aviation safety awareness: Safety inspectors assure air passengers of safe flights
- Take Ghana’s economic challenges to God – Clergyman urges duty bearers
- Namibia select committee on budget in Ghana to engage parliament
- Kenya ministers to forgo a month’s pay in drought aid
- Namibia edges closer to having first female president
- Africa off course when it comes to HIV goals – UN
- Malawi begins first large-scale malaria vaccination
- ‘Don’t abuse your child out of frustration of current economic woes’
- Far-right killer stabbed in South African prison
- Nigeria police chief sentenced to three months in jail