Musician Mzvee has revealed her past failed relationship with her ex-boyfriend inspired her ‘Fed Up’ song on the 10:30 album.
According to the artiste, her ex-boyfriend cheated on her at the time and came back begging.
“This is from one of my Exes. He’s married and the song is saying that he wants to come back. But unfortunately, you can’t have me. I’m fed up,” she said.
This relationship, she told Becky, was back in senior high school.
“This was a long time ago. We were really young, I was in secondary school. So this is like going back in time and singing about some stuff.”
MzVee was quick to add that they are both in a good place now.
“Were cool now, he’s married and it’s a story to tell so it’s in that song… I am however currently single and not in love with anyone,” she added.
Vera Hamenoo-Kpeda, as she is known in real life, is a Ghanaian singer, Afropop, dancehall and R&B artiste. Her debut solo album features several hit singles including ‘Borkor Borkor’, ‘Natural Girl’ and ‘Dancehall Queen. She currently has 5 albums to her credit.
E Vibes is on JoyNews this and every Saturday at 8:30 am.
Viewers will get the chance to catch playbacks on, Sundays at 10:30 am and Fridays at 6:30 pm.
On Joy Prime, E Vibes airs on Saturday, 4 pm.
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators
- #OccupJulorbiHouse: Citizens’ rights above that of President, IGP – Kofi Bentil
- Parts of Accra flooded during Friday’s downpour