The Daily Statesman top headlines:
Big boost for education; Government procures over 1,000 vehicles, 2,000 motorbikes for educational sector.
Akuapem North NPP delegates protest disqualification of aspirants.
Ofosu Ampofo begs court for 10 days rest.
The Ghanaian Observer
– No governmment has ‘spiced up’ Education like NPP – NAPO
– Massive boost for education as government give away 840 pickup trucks, 350 buses, 2,000 motorbikes for sector.
– MPs okay ban on old, accident cars
– Bawumia hails Oppong Nkrumah
Goldstreet Business top headlines:
– Ghana’s new investment law delayed until 2021 to accommodate impending AfCTA protocols.
– Prices of local goods increasing faster than imported goods.
– New SME policy framework approved…set for launch soon.
Ghanaian Times top headlines:
– Stop spreading COVID-19 fake news – GTA
– Parliament passes customs (amendment) bill to prohibit, salvage, specific vehicles over 10 years.
– Fuel prices likely to go down next week- Energy Minister
– Coronavirus scare: No handshake in parliament…Speaker orders MPs
Daily Guide top headlines:
– GES gets 858 vehicles.
– Beautiful Becky clocks 69
– Ofosu-Ampofo trial witness stands by statement
– Accident cars bill passed
– Auditor General’s Auditor coming
The Finder top headlines:
– 365 vehicles, 493 motorbikes for education directorates to enhance effective monitoring and supervision
– Northern Region chiefs laud government’s innovative initiatives
– Government to distribute 12million LED bulbs worth 200 million nationwide.
– ADB to offer more support to agribusiness entrepreneurs – MD
New Weekend Crusading Guide:
– Government procures 840 pickup trucks …350 buses, 2,000 motorbikes for Education Ministry.
– Alfred Obeng suffers legal, credibility crisis…Bibiani-Anhwiaso-Bekwai constituents say he is not fit to lead them.
– Court holds Republic bank board chairman liable…for conflict of interest.
– Mampong Hemaa endorses ‘Duabo’ TV show.
– Plot to disqualify Joseph Boakye Danquah activated.
– Observe birthday of Prophet Mohammed as holiday.
The Daily Dispatch top headlines:
– Former security CAPO’s assessment foot soldiers deserve roles in politics
– Full list of NPP parliamentary aspirants in Bono and Western Regions
– Akufo-Addo’s nine key points on coronavirus
– Housing conditions in Central and Ashanti Regions
– Happy birthday Ajoa Yeboah-Afari at 70 years.
The Insight top headlines:
– Pressure mounts on EC as IMANI warns against compilation of new voters register.
– MPs under attack over collapse of Metro Mass.
– Unibank case; Decision of High court on arbitration of Justice Date-Bah.
The Inquisitor top headlines:
– Coronavirus Scare! Politicians wailing – They can’t go to China for party paraphernalia
– Kofikrom Pharmacy bags another award
– NDC shreds Special Initiatives Ministry over one village one dam
– Multimedia Journalist runs from Asiedu Bekoe’s suit
– CONIWAS, ESPA call on government to attend to the cry of waste managers.
The Informer top headlines:
– COVID-19: Ghana combat-ready – Akufo-Addo assures
– Disqualification of Lawyer Addison: Akuapem North NPP in turmoil!
– PPP disowns general secretary – Over insults on IMANI president
– Carnage on Ghana’s roads…DVLA talks tough
– Identity Fraud! – UN warns Ghana, alerts security agencies
The Chronicle Top Headlines:
– When Vodoo politics begat widows…Asebu Amenfi digs into vice presidential mysteries.
– My Lord, I stand by statement earlier rejected…Prosecution witness in Ofosu-Ampofo trial tells court
– No more importation of overgrazed cars
– Free energy bulbs for MMDAs
Daily Graphic top headlines:
– Accident vehicle imports banned…Parliament amends customs Act, 2015
– Ghana confirms first cases of COVID-19
– Volta Regional Spotlight launches tomorrow in Ho with exciting stories and captivating pictures
The Herald Top Headlines:
– Judgement Day; Deadly virus finally arrives in Ghana…As government faces accusation of hiding facts on disease.
– Journalist denies his denial of Ofosu-Ampofo tape.
– COCOBOD boss fights massive severance package fraud.
– NLA supports Jubilee House boy’s parliament ambition.
Business and Financial Times top headlines:
– Ghana risks agric exports ban due to high Aflatoxin content.
– Asantehene takes a tour of US$130Million Garden City Mall, set to open this year.
– We must not be losers after GIPC law revision.
– MTN targets 15% growth in 3 years