Ogilvy and Mather Worldwide has announced changes in its leadership team at Ogilvy Africa and in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA.)
Nadja Bellan-White, until recently head of Ogilvy Africa, has been appointed Executive Vice President, GBM for the EMEA region.
She has been a force of nature in terms of clients, leadership and professionalizing the operation in Africa. She created a strong leadership group across Ogilvy’s Africa businesses, particularly re-focusing teams on the principles of marketing, branding, and integrated communications.
The incredible productive partnership between her and her team has resulted in a tremendous improvement in the quality of the region's strategic and creative output over the period she was at the helms of affairs.
In a related development, Mathieu Plassard, currently the Ogilvy Africa Managing Director, has been confirmed as the new CEO, Ogilvy Africa, to lead the business across Sub-Saharan Africa .
An Ogilvy veteran having been in Paris with Ogilvy & Mather and formerly Ogilvy Action for 13 years, he also worked in Ogilvy Africa previously in the DRC for 6 months. Leading clients he has managed in Ogilvy Africa include Coca-Cola, Bharti Airtel, and Nestle.
Commenting upon the appointments, Paul O’Donnel, Chairman & CEO, Europe, Middle-East, and Africa, said “I'm very pleased to have these talented executives in these key roles, bringing us both continuity and a fresh perspective to vital parts of our business in the region.”
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- Edmund Addo returns to Sheriff Tiraspol after botched summer transfer
- Chinese employer who allegedly slashed throat of Ghanaian employee to be arraigned today
- Elikem Asenath Naa Obiorkor Commey
- State TV off-air amid gunfire in Burkina Faso
- King Charles III: New coins featuring monarch’s portrait unveiled
- Africa’s biotechnology heroes celebrated on OFAB Day
- Queen Elizabeth II died of “old age” – Death certificate reveals
- Uganda gives green light to organ transplants
- Peace deal’ signed by Nigerian presidential rivals
- Mozambique police urges ‘knives and machetes’ war on jihadists
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 3 more people
- From Eric’s Diary: Why the deadline for SIM re-registration will be extended
- Cedi depreciation may force marginal increase in price of petrol, LPG from October 1, 2022
- Today’s front pages: Friday, September 30, 2022
- West African leaders in Mali over detained Ivorians