Police investigators are today wrapping up a detailed reconstruction of how a 10-year-old boy was allegedly killed by two teenagers at Lamptey Mills in the Ga West Municipality.
Crime scene experts have spent days taking notes on how the teenagers lured Ishmael Mensah Abdallah to his death.
The two suspects Felix Nyarko, 16, and Nicholas Kiki, 18, told the police after their arrest that the spiritualist demanded a human being as well as ¢5,000 in exchange for riches.
In their bid to meet her demand, the duo admitted to the police that they killed Ishmael Mensah Abdallah, a family friend of the first accused, Felix.
They lured him from his home to a nearby uncompleted building where the second accused, Kiki, hit the back of his neck with the wooden handle of pickaxe and Felix hitting him with a cement block.
The alleged crime left many shocked as the boys are currently facing the charge of murder.
While the court awaits a report on the actual age of the two to determine the way forward regarding the prosecution, investigators are far advanced in their audit of the crime scene.
The Attorney-General, Godfred Yeboah Dame has also directed the police to as a matter of urgency determine the actual age of the two accused persons and ensure they follow the law on evidence in relation to confession.
- We will not allow any religious group to plunge Ghana into chaos – Muntaka
- Kwabena Agyepong welcomed back to NPP after 6 years suspension
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Manu, who delayed Ghana’s 4x100m baton, had never received one – Coach
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- SALL kicks against EC’s decision to amend C.I. for them to vote in 2024
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Former British High Commissioner to Ghana, Craig Murray jailed for contempt in the UK
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Dr Mavis Owureku Asare: Wesley Girls’ no fast policy is not about religion
Operation Halt must be sustained, extended to tributaries of major rivers – Defence Minister
Akufo-Addo is not against mining, he is helping to improve it – Lands Minister
Pupils travel 3 hours barefoot on muddy road to school in Accra
Military not harassing legal miners – Dominic Nitiwul
2021 Wolves Cup to be launched on Wednesday
Israel: Hamas launches rocket attack on Tel Aviv
Military taskforce deployed to fight illegal mining facing local resistance – Defense Minister
Manchester City win Premier League title after Manchester United lose to Leicester
Soyuncu’s header gives Leicester win at Man Utd to hand Man City title
3 communities in Krachi East Municipality calls on government for portable water
3 police officers, others remanded for alleged secret burial
Decision to reinstate Kwabena Agyepong was unanimous – Freddie Blay
Military fight illegal miners in ‘Operation Halt’
One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives