President of Ghana, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is expected to host the Africa Paralympics Committee (APC) handing over ceremony.
The handing over ceremony is expected to be done between the government of Angola and the government of Ghana as the outgone Africa Paralympics Committee president is from Angola. He has also been at this post for 30 years.
Deen was given the nod to lead the Africa Paralympics Committee last weekend after getting the majority of the vote during the General Assembly in Rabat, Morocco.
His triumph means, the National Paralympic Committee president will now take over from outgone president of the APC, Mr. Leonel Da Rocha Pinto after the handing over ceremony.
Deen has revealed the handing over ceremony will be hosted by Ghana’s president, Akufo Addo.
He added that after the president’s return from Glasgow, he will pay a visit to him where they will discuss the date for handing over ceremony.
President of the International Paralympic Committee, Mr. Andrew Parsons and the outgone president of the African committee, Mr. Pinto are all expected to grace the occasion.
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- He said just the ‘tip’, but now I’m pregnant; the story of a university fresher
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’
- GES, Education Ministry to release academic calendar for SHS
- Turkey earthquake: “Huge and miraculous” – Christian Atsu’s local manager reacts to his rescue
- Turkey earthquake: Ghanaian students recount horror
- Demand for dollars ease; BoG sold only $9.2m on spot market
- Haruna Iddrisu did not sell out NDC to us – Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- Stonebwoy shares pictures of red carpet moments at 2023 Grammys
- Akufo-Addo donates cash, food items towards funeral of late Yagbonwura
- 60% of doctors are in Accra and Kumasi – Health Ministry
- 9 arrested in Atewa Forest for illegal mining
- Pencils of Promise commissions 197th classroom block
- Newmont Ahafo North Mining Project: Chiefs, youth groups appeal to government to apply state laws, warns WACAM
- Reshuffle is to reinvigorate government – Majority Leader
- Majority Leader stops taking fuel allocation in response to Ghana’s economic woes
- Digital Cooperation Organisation makes case for collaboration at LEAP in Saudi Arabia
- Asante Akim Marathon winner to compete in world cross country competition
- DDEP: Government commends bondholders who have tendered their bonds
- DDEP: Government grants 3-day administrative window for bondholders to complete processes
- Merqury Quaye to headline first DJ concert in Ghana on March 5
- Playback: One-on-one with Osei Kyei-Mensah-Bonsu
- ‘The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want’ – Bagbin prays for Haruna Iddrisu and co
- Epixode hopes to be as big as Grammy winner Kabaka Pyramid ‘one day’