QNET, a leading global e-commerce and direct-selling company, is marking its 25th Anniversary with a strong commitment to responsible consumption of water.
During the 2023 World Water Day celebration, QNET is emphasizing its dedication to sustainability by offering a wide range of health and wellness products that prioritize the conservation of this precious resource.
With this year’s theme of “Be the Change,” QNET is pledging its full support to encourage individuals and businesses to act in preserving and protecting our planet’s water resources.
Access to safe and clean water is a fundamental human right, yet many people worldwide still lack this vital resource. According to a report by Project World Impact (PWI), 663 million people in the world do not have access to clean water, and over 2.7 billion people face water shortages for at least one month a year. In 2020, about 2 billion people lived without safe drinking water or a basic level of water service, according to a United Nations report. This scarcity is projected to increase due to climate change, population growth, and poor water management practices.
“As we celebrate World Water Day this year, it is crucial that we emphasize the importance of taking individual actions towards creating a sustainable future,” said Biram Fall, Regional General Manager for QNET Sub-Sahara. “At QNET, we are proud to support this cause by offering innovative products like HomePure Nova, which is designed to solve drinking water quality problems. Our water filtration system uses 35+ Ultra-Tech filtration technology to remove impurities, toxins, and bacteria, making it safe to drink and removing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. We’re committed to finding solutions to the water crisis and encouraging everyone to make a positive impact on our planet. ”
He further notes that the HomePure Nova water purification system is environmentally friendly and kinder to the wallet in the long run by minimizing plastic bottles use.
In addition to its products designed to address the problem of access to drinking water for households, QNET, through its corporate social responsibility branch, RHYTHM (Raise Yourself To Help Mankind) has collaborated with numerous parties to undertake CSR initiatives in Africa, including opening water-well in Burundi.
The World Water Day 2023 campaign, “Be the change,” urges people to change how they use, consume, and manage water. The UN’s Water Action Agenda aims to address water scarcity, pollution, and access to clean water. It sets ambitious targets for national, regional, and global action over the next decade to ensure sustainable water resource use. The agenda’s main objective is universal access to safe and affordable drinking water and sanitation by 2030.
QNET’s efforts to promote environmental sustainability and responsible consumption align with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), particularly SDG 6 (clean water and sanitation). As the world celebrates World Water Day, QNET’s commitment to these causes serves as a reminder of the importance of environmental conservation and sustainability.
QNET is one of Asia leading direct-selling companies offering a wide range of health, wellnessand lifestyle products that enable people to live better lives. QNET’s grass-roots business model, fuelled by e-commerce, has helped empower millions of entrepreneurs in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Since its inception 25 years ago, the company operates on a unique business model that allows individuals, including women, to start their businesses and earn an income by selling the company’s products.
QNET is headquartered in Hong Kong and has a presence in more than 25 countries worldwide
through subsidiaries, branch offices, agency partnerships, and franchisees.
QNET is a member of the Direct Selling Association in several countries, the Hong Kong Health Food Association and the Health Supplements Industry Association of Singapore, among others.
QNET is also active in sports sponsorships around the world. Some more prominent partnerships include being the Direct Selling Partner of Manchester City Football Club and the African Club
League Championships of CAF.
For more information, please visit QNET at: https://www.qnet.net/
- 16 feared dead, over 40 injured in Gomoa Okyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Supreme Court ‘cautions and discharges’ NDC’s Kpessa Whyte after convicting him for contempt
- Pressure mounts on cedi; loses 9% in value to dollar last week
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- Nigeria: Hilton Hotel owner, two workers sentenced to death for murder of student
- Bawumia picks NPP flagbearer nomination form
- We’re sorry for obnoxious statements about Christianity in history textbook – Ghana Authors & Publishers
- Parliament writes to EC, declares Assin North seat vacant
- AFCON 2023Q: Nuamah included, Sowah dropped as Hughton names Ghana squad to face Madagascar
- CHASS expresses concern about abuse of PTA funds
- Indigenous knowledge vital in preserving biodiversity – Educationist
- 4,000 Amansie West residents now on NHIS
- ‘I’m working hard to get back’ – Tariq Lamptey on latest Black Stars absence
- JoyNews premieres ‘Ghana Potholes Exhibition’
- Keta Port will be your legacy if constructed – KIPC CEO to Akufo-Addo
- Resign and concentrate on your health; Ahanta West needs development – NDC tells Kojo Kum
- Tariq Lamptey Foundation donates football kits and equipment to two schools in Asamankese
- OccupyGhana shocked at government’s new position on Public Officers Act after ignoring its calls
- Beyoncé celebrates Blue Ivy after she takes stage at Renaissance world tour
- ‘Remain calm, for, you are kind and peace-loving’ – Indonesian Consul to Voltarians
- National Cathedral: Only $22.07m out of $58.14m has gone into actual construction – Ablakwa
- Agorkedzi: Another tidal waves destruction leaves one dead, many homeless
- Immediately transfer shares held by JOHL to GNPC – Minority to government
- 2023 U23 AFCON: Kamaldeen Sulemana to be called up to Black Meteors squad for tournament