Management of Linda Dor Ghana has cited publications of a theft incident that occurred on Sunday, 18th April, 2021 at their Highway Rest Stop at Bunso.
The incident occurred when passengers on a Accra to Yendi bound bus with registration number AC 1403-20 alighted from the bus to visit the washrooms.
However, preliminary investigations by Management suggests that the suspect was onboard the bus from Accra and alighted after the theft and bolted away. Therefore, it is not accurate that the suspect was lurking on the premises of the highway rest stop.
This modus operandi by these opportunistic criminals has been detected and same communicated to our stakeholders in the transport sector in previous engagements. Nonetheless, Management has beefed up our internal security in addition to the installation of 24hrs CCTV cameras on the premises to record such crimes.
The entire Linda Dor family is devastated by the incident and extends apologies to the victims of the incident. At the moment, our priority is to take appropriate interventions to beef up our security controls already in place thereby increasing police presence at the Linda Dor Police Post and on the Accra-Kumasi highway.
Management of the hospitality giant has reassured the general public that, there is no cause for alarm. Management is collaborating with the police for further investigation leading to the arrest of the suspect.
Group Head, Marketing and Communications
Linda Dor Ghana
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- We would all have sworn to Antoa if my dad was alive – Zanetor Rawlings
- Kamala Harris urges Ghana’s creditors to help meet debt obligation amid IMF talks
- I don’t know – Akufo-Addo on presence or otherwise of Al-Qaeda troops in Ghana
- Speculation that NDC imposed its decision on Minority Caucus is untrue – Sammy Gyamfi
- Popular American filmmaker Spike Lee is in Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- BoG increases policy rate to 29.5%; loans to remain expensive
- We’re committed to helping Ghana resolve current economic crisis – China assures
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- Israel Laryea is away “on loan” at Influencer Africa
- Patriotism won over partisanship – Annoh-Dompreh on approval of six ministerial nominees
- Livestream: PM Express discusses NDCs betrayal
- Fight against galamsey will be won if Akufo-Addo loses power – Kwakye Ofosu
- People fail in life due to their mindset – Motivational speaker
- Become the voice of climate change reporting – Climate Change Fellows urged
- Destination Ghana Global Project announces This Is Africa Festival
- Kamala Harris features Black Sherif, Amaarae on Spotify playlist
- Kwaebibirem United FC to raise funds to support operation of the club
- 9-year-old Fotocopy makes history with two concerts in a day
- Ivy Setordjie: Drinking to a warming globe – Part 1
- World Theater Day: Stakeholders urged to commit more resources to industry
- I did not defy orders not to vote for Akufo-Addo’s ministerial nominees – Akatsi North MP
- I was sexually harassed on a bus – Ernest Opoku reveals
- Ghanaians are not go-getters compared to Nigerians – Oscar Bimpong