Reggae/Dancehall artiste, Shatta Wale, has sparked rumours of a breakup with his girlfriend following some activities on social media.
On Instagram, Shatta Wale has deleted all pictures of Elfreda, who he presented to his followers and fans about two months ago.
He, however, left the viral video where the two were seen kissing and another of Elfreda dancing with a woman, Shatta Wale tagged his in law.
His girlfriend on the other hand has wiped her Instagram account clean. She has deleted every single posts, including her profile picture.
Also on Snapchat, Shatta Wale wrote some surprising takes on relationships including a statement that “marriage is a scam.”
In his posts, the ‘Melissa’ hitmaker cautioned men to focus more on making money than falling in love and/or settling down.
He also asked men to be cautious when women profess their love, adding “ most of them are liars and fault finders to delay your precious time to go for the big bags.”
Among other things, Shatta Wale also revealed that he does not want to build a future with a woman who would take on the role of a CID to go through his phone.
His posts have generated talks on social media about a possible split.
See some reactions Shatta Wale’s post has garnered.
Charles Nii Armah has deleted all pics of himself and his new Girlfriend on Instagram 😬😳. Wats happening Shatta Wale. Hope am not thinking 🤔 wat am thinking 💭— LaRgE🔥🇬🇭 (@LaRgEwanZet) April 4, 2022
I don’t understand 😂 …. y’all happy Shatta Wale broke up with is girlfriend???? Eii wey county kraaa this— Dr. King Maj⚡(🇬🇭) (@MajorieLaryea) April 4, 2022
But @shattawalegh the thing u dey do is it for clout or what?— Peace be unto u (@Stephen_Wilz) April 4, 2022
U dey grow oo so shun dey do things which go affect u later.
U lef the girl so what?why say u dey come rant den things for online.Ur colleagues are married and u can’t even have a girlfriend.
After the birthday things all?? Man cant pic.twitter.com/gbS3gbr5fm— Blaq Priest (@Blaq_Priest) April 4, 2022
B3 he fool meanwhile he would want the lady to do what he likes he can’t even keep one lady at his side for long bcos he thinks the women should keep up with his madness,I like him alot but I don’t entertain madness esp Sexism,he shld grow up,I understand why michy left him,tsww— 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 (@Helimisss) April 5, 2022
The relationship cast 😒💔— ‘Khoded🦂. (@_Khoded) April 5, 2022
- New Jersey Councilwoman Eunice Dwumfour shot dead outside home in ‘despicable criminal act’
- West Hills Mall death: Shop manager remanded
- I feel pain after sex with my husband of 9 years, I don’t know how to tell him – Emotionally troubled woman
- NIA’s statement affirms issuing Ghana Card in the name of Kwabena Adu Gyamfi – Ablakwa
- Growing list of companies ordered by GRA to pay back-taxes
- Military officers rescue NEDCo staff locked up for disconnecting UDS from power supply
- Bawku is a complete war zone – Security analyst
- Ex-policeman gets death penalty for lawyer’s murder
- We ‘neutralised’ 6 armed men in Bawku – GAF on allegations of killing 7 locals
- Jihadists may have infiltrated Bawku – Upper East Regional Minister
- Be careful so you don’t breach your own regulations and Ghana’s laws – Alumni Association tells UG
- Digital Cooperation Organization hosts 2nd General Assembly in Riyadh
- We were not consulted on National Rental Assistance Scheme – Tenant’s Union
- Overheating, reusing oil increases cholesterol levels – Expert advises
- This Saturday on Newsfile
- Teacher confesses to having sex in classroom with 12-year-old, police say
- I’ve instructed my lawyers to act on Rev Kusi Boateng’s injunction against me – Ablakwa
- Nigeria disagrees with ‘surprise’ Moody’s downgrade – Finance minister
- Rev Kusi Boateng injuncts Ablakwa from further publications on him
- Alleged spy balloon over US is weather device – China
- I was admonishing Senyo Hosi on his emotions, not bondholders – John Kumah
- Public outrage in South Africa over possible Spurs sponsorship deal
- Let’s give peace a chance -U/E Regional Minister appeals
- GOIL attributes drop in diesel price to Gold for Oil barter deal
- NPP likely to hold presidential primaries in November