Audio By Carbonatix
Netflix says it will edit out a phone number that appears in its hit series Squid Game after a woman said she was deluged by calls to her mobile phone.
The gory South Korean drama sees cash-strapped contestants invited to ring the number to take part in life-and-death children's games for money.
The woman said the number actually came through to her phone - and she had been inundated with requests to play.
Squid Game is on course to become one of Netflix's most-watched series.
A businesswoman in Seongju, south-east South Korea, told local media that she had been receiving thousands of texts and calls to her phone "to the point that it's hard for me to go on with daily life".
"This is a number that I've been using for more than ten years, so I'm quite taken aback. There are more than 4,000 numbers that I've had to delete from my phone," she told Money Today.
"At first I didn't know why, but my friend told me that my number came out in Squid Game and that's when I realised."
She is reported to have rejected offers of compensation up to five million won ($4,178, £3,073).

Netflix has not commented on the compensation claims, but it has urged fans of the show to refrain from calling the number.
"Together with the production company, we are working to resolve this matter, including editing scenes with phone numbers where necessary," Netflix said on Wednesday.
The show first aired on 17 September and Netflix says it reached the number one spot in 90 countries in just 10 days.
While the genre of the show is hardly new, its striking visuals, relatable characters and disturbing study of human nature have spoken to audiences all around the world, reports the BBC's Waiyee Yip and William Lee.
Latest Stories
-
Minority accuses Foreign Affairs Minister of sidestepping Parliament over foreign agreements
5 minutes -
Trade Minister leads high-level mission to China to woo investors
9 minutes -
Quo Warranto: High Court adjourns OSP’s Stay of Execution application
10 minutes -
Nene James Tetteh Asigbey III
12 minutes -
Sportswear brand On introduces OAC Sprint, its first professional sprint team
13 minutes -
Salaga: Family counts losses after domestic fire outbreak
16 minutes -
Ghana declares ‘Open for Business’ at inaugural Russia-Ghana dialogue in Kazan
20 minutes -
CBG launches agency banking drive ‘Sika Agent’, targets 8,000 agents by 2028
50 minutes -
Lands Ministry investigates alleged involvement of National Security operatives in galamsey
55 minutes -
BoG confident cedi stability will be sustained
1 hour -
Freddie Blay pledges support for Wontumi’s bid for NPP national chairmanship
1 hour -
Accra–Tema train derails after collision with cow
1 hour -
Five houses, nine vehicles buried in Adaklu Mountain mudslide
2 hours -
India–Africa Forum Summit IV postponed following consultations over health concerns
2 hours -
We’re in a very good political environment — Dr Nduom after GN Savings and Loans licence restoration
2 hours