Audio By Carbonatix
The Duchess of Sussex's new Netflix show has been postponed until March due to the Los Angeles wildfires, the streaming giant has announced.
The lifestyle series, which was filmed in southern California, had been due to premiere on Wednesday.
Netflix said it had offered its "full support" to Meghan's request to delay the release.
Wildfires have raged through the California city since Tuesday, killing at least 16 people and forcing hundreds of thousands to evacuate their homes.
In a statement, Netflix described the upcoming programme as a "heartfelt tribute to the beauty of Southern California", adding that it was moving the premiere of With Love, Meghan over the "ongoing devastation" caused by the fires.
"I'm thankful to my partners at Netflix for supporting me in delaying the launch, as we focus on the needs of those impacted by the wildfires in my home state of California," the duchess said.
The programme filmed in the southern California town of Montecito, will now air on 4 March, Netflix said.
With Love, Meghan includes eight 30-minute episodes featuring appearances from celebrities such as actress Mindy Kaling and former Suits star Abigail Spencer.
In the trailer released earlier this month, Meghan garnishes a cake with raspberries and harvests honey in California, where she lives with her husband Prince Harry and two children.
On Friday, Prince Harry and Meghan were seen hugging residents in the devastated area of Pasadena in the wake of the worst wildfires LA has ever seen.
Latest Stories
-
GTA 6 leaks – a nightmare or a blip for the biggest video game of the year?
4 hours -
Two injured in stabbing attack at Canada Sikh temple
5 hours -
Modi spent years building his strong image – why is he making Gen Z reels now?
5 hours -
Canada ‘should fight’ as US trade deadline looms, Manitoba premier says
5 hours -
Man Utd agree £70m fee for Brighton’s Baleba
5 hours -
Inter-Agency Football Gala: YEA organize event as part of National Youth Month celebration
5 hours -
Receiver fights High Court order to hand over No.1 Oxford Street Hotel to Cheddar’s company
5 hours -
Partey begins new chapter in Saudi Arabia with Al Shabab
6 hours -
NSMQ 2026: St. Francis Xavier deny debutants Pentecost SHS one-eighth spot
6 hours -
One killed in sword attack at Swedish school
6 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Tamale SHS sweep aside Kalpohin, Wenchi Methodist to reach one-eighth stage
6 hours -
Tupac murder accused told police in 2008 his nephew fired fatal shots
6 hours -
Heart of the Beast to Practical Magic 2: 10 of the best films to watch this September
7 hours -
NSMQ 2026: Tears of relief as Labone SHS survive Notre Dame Sem. in thriller to secure one-eighth spot
7 hours -
Onga Tomato Mix unveils Diana Hamilton as Brand Ambassador
7 hours