Audio By Carbonatix
The Queen will miss Remembrance events this weekend, Buckingham Palace has said.
Queen Camilla will not attend the Royal British Legion Festival of Remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall on Saturday evening, nor the Remembrance Day service at the Cenotaph on Sunday, a statement said.
This is while she recovers from a chest infection and to minimise the risk to others, the palace added.
"While this is a source of great disappointment to The Queen, she will mark the occasion privately at home and hopes to return to public duties early next week," the statement said.
The King and the Princess of Wales are attending both events. Charles, 75, is still receiving cancer treatment but has resumed public duties. The princess, 42, has finished preventative chemotherapy following her diagnosis.
This weekend will be the first time the princess has carried out two consecutive days of official engagements since the start of the year.
It is understood there is no cause for concern for Camilla, 77, nor any downturn in her condition. Her husband and daughter-in-law have appeared to be limiting their contact with others to protect their health.

Camilla was forced to pull out of other engagements earlier this week.
At the time, a palace spokesperson said the Queen's doctors had "advised a short period of rest". On Friday, officials said the Queen's appearance at the events would depend on medical advice nearer the time.
The King, who recently returned from a tour of Australia, will lay a wreath of poppies at the base of the Cenotaph on Sunday, leading the nation in tribute to its fallen servicemen and women.
The monarch carried out fewer engagements than usual on his and his wife's last tour. The palace said this was to allow for days of rest during the King's treatment.

2024 'brutal' for Royal Family
It comes after Prince William said 2024 has been "brutal" and "probably the hardest year in my life", due to his wife and father's cancer diagnoses.
Speaking on a tour of Cape Town this week, he said: "Honestly? It's been dreadful.
"It's probably been the hardest year in my life. So, trying to get through everything else and keep everything on track has been really difficult."
On how his relatives have coped with their health struggles, he added: "I'm so proud of my wife, I'm proud of my father, for handling the things that they have done.
"But from a personal family point of view, it's been, yeah, it's been brutal."
Latest Stories
-
Ghana commissions 10 Forest Protection Camps to boost fight against illegal mining and logging
5 minutes -
Kristo Asafo founder Apostle Kwadwo Safo to be buried on July 30
9 minutes -
GSA shuts down sections of Ashaiman China Mall warehouse over alleged substandard products
14 minutes -
Ghana’s export earnings hit $11.1bn on surging gold prices
53 minutes -
Oil falls after Trump says US will end Iran war ‘very quickly’
1 hour -
Digital misinformation revives debate over criminalising speech – Pumpuni Asante
1 hour -
Free speech cannot ignore accountability or security in digital age – Kojo Pumpuni Asante
1 hour -
Do not tarnish your legacy – Okuapehemaa cautions Sophia Akuffo amid enstoolment reports
2 hours -
Rule of law must prevail – Kwakye Ofosu defends gov’t position on OSP case
2 hours -
Woman, 24, allegedly attacked during robbery attempt at AkatsiÂ
2 hours -
Dram–Deloitte trial raises cross-border, UK liability questions
2 hours -
OSP’s future may depend on constitutional review – Felix Kwakye Ofosu
3 hours -
Mahama fully backs the OSP – Gov’t rejects secret plot claims
3 hours -
Study urges balanced expectations for agricultural innovations being developed in Ghana
3 hours -
Putin says Russia-China ties at unprecedented level, invites Xi to Russia
3 hours