Talented vocalist TiTi Owusu, after a long break, has come through with the release of a house track with elements of Amapiano, titled ‘Odo Ntia’.
The song title, which translates to “because of love” in Twi, was officially released on February 1, 2023, to mark the beginning of the month of love.
“Odo Ntia,” co-written by TiTi Owusu is an assurance of love from the soulful vocalist to her love interest.
On the Jayso and MikeMillzOnEm-produced track, the Ghanaian genre-bending artiste shows appreciation for her lover and promises to care for him. The mid-tempo song also sees TiTi Owusu assure her lover of a together forever. It is a follow-up to her previous single, “Pray For Me, which sees her asking her significant other for assurance of his love.
This is TiTi Owusu’s first single nearly three years after the release of ‘Pray For Me’, a song that features Nigerian UK-based artiste Moelogo, and won the hearts of many in Ghana and beyond. She further contributed to fellow Ghanaian artistes BRYAN THE MENSAH and Mr. Drew’s ‘Until I See You’ and ‘Better’, respectively.
In addition to being a love anthem, “Odo Ntia” is a showcase of TiTi Owusu’s growth as a songwriter and vocalist. The 26-year-old singer recalls immediately penning down the lyrics after hearing and loving the instrumental, during a session with Jayso, her mentor and CEO of Skillions Global, the independent record label she is signed to.
About TiTi Owusu
TiTi Owusu is a Ghanaian genre-less and genre-bending singer and songwriter who earned the love and attention of Ghanaians after her participation in the nationwide competition, Vodafone Icons.
Signed to the UK-based independent label and talent management company Skillions Global, TiTi Owusu has shown to be genre-versatile after experimenting in R&B, hip-hop, Afro-pop, lovers rock, highlife, and many more.
TiTi Owusu made her debut in 2019 with the women empowerment anthem “Karma” which featured renowned Ghanaian rapper and singer Itz Tiffany and showed the lovebird in her, in the Moelogo-assisted “Pray For Me.”
TiTi Owusu began music as a child, accompanying her grandmother to The Church of Pentecost in Lapaz. Parties, weddings, and school events presented the perfect opportunity for TiTi to showcase her singing skills outside the church.
Because of the similarities in their vocals, netizens have constantly referred to TiTi Owusu as Ghana’s Beyonce. The American pop singer, Celine Dion, Nina Simone, Etta James, Asa, and J Cole are among TiTi’s musical influences. She views live performances as her major strength as an artist because they allow her to interact with a live audience, and showcase her powerful, soulful and dynamic vocal range.
Listen to “Odo Ntia” on your preferred streaming platform.
Connect with TiTi Owusu on Twitter, Instagram and TikTok.
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Russia ‘will bomb any country that arrests Putin’ – Former Russian president
- Beige Bank case: Nyinaku accused of issuing misleading investment certificates to unsuspecting customers
- I was praised for singing Teni’s song in church – New EC member
- ‘Hatred or truth’ – Woman’s message to son’s girlfriend shocks social media users
- Crackdown on fraudulent payrolls as Fair Wages and Salaries Commission hints at audit
- Directing CID to probe Jubilee House ‘galamsey’ claims could be plot to clear officials of wrongdoing – Dr Apaak
- Afena-Gyan turns down Black Meteors invitation for AFCON qualifier against Algeria
- AFCON 2023Q: Mohammed Salisu only fitness doubt ahead of Angola clash
- Proposed tax measures not new; will boost fiscal economy – Finance Ministry
- The rising level of air pollution in West Africa
- Livestream: Parliament suspends debate on Akufo-Addo’s new Ministerial appointees
- Energy Ministry isn’t indebted to ECG; there was no disconnection of power supply – Egyapa Mercer
- 6-packs come with a risk of depression
- Fish farmers call for government support to address sector challenges
- Avoid appointments that give impression of jobs for boys and girls – Joyce Bawa Morgtari tells Akufo-Addo
- Man jailed 180 days for fondling minor’s breast
- Lynx signee, Kasar, releases first single ‘Oyibo’
- Cedi improves in value against dollar; $1 now ¢12.40
- Politicians’ quest to recoup investment in campaigns puts Ghana’s democracy at risk – Dr Pumpuni Asante
- NDC flagbearership race: Kwabena Duffour submits nomination forms
- Kelvynboy reveals how he benefitted from Tekno, Stefflon Don feature on ‘Down Flat’ remix
- Social media reacts to Afena-Gyan’s rejection of Black Meteors call-up
- AFCON 2023Q Preview: Black Stars host Angola in Chris Hughton’s first game
- Funny Face opens up on relationship with Emmanuel Adebayor