New artiste, Tom D’Frick, has released a new song ‘Stay Wicked’ featuring rapper, Medikal.
The song was released on Wednesday, April 6, exclusively on Boomplay.
Tom D’frick bonds with Medikal on the track that seeks to introduce him into the music industry and subsequently as a favourite in the eyes of many.
This comes after the musician bagged a record deal with ‘Stubborn Academy Label’. The label is owned by rapper Medikal.
Tom D’Frick is the first artist to be on the freshly created label.
Born Barclain Oridge Samuel McTrinity Abusah, Tom D’Frick’s music career started at a young age.
He was exposed to all genres of music by his parents who were a big fan of music.
At the 2020 Volta Music Awards organised in the Volta Region, Tom D’Frick bagged an award.
He won the Hip-Hop Song of the year with the song, Truth.
- Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Independent Power Producers reject government bid to restructure $1.58bn debt
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- T-bills auction: Government fails to meet target again; interest rates still surging
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Legon Cities drag Hearts of Oak into relegation dogfight
- Let’s unite to remove E-levy, Covid-19 levy – Ablakwa urges MPs
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- Uganda’s President Museveni approves tough new anti-gay law
- Beyoncé’s Renaissance tour: An intergalactic explosion of fun
- Group calls for help to save Keta Kɔlebu Market
- 10 signs you’re in a toxic relationship with your job
- If these 5 things are happening, your relationship is already over
- Men who smile at women are sexist, says Science
- The IMF programme has been designed with an extension in mind – Prof Bokpin
- IMF deal: There is a lot of pain; government must first calm the market – Prof Bokpin
- Government should have called a national meeting before announcing 0.5% compensation reduction -Labour expert
- Hohoe gets new ultra modern market, traders commend Municipal Assembly
- GIZ support: Over 400 young entrepreneurs receive startup tools to build and grow their business
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- From Eric’s Diary: A scammer’s hi
- Menstrual hygiene: NDC Volta Regional Women’s Wing distributes pads to Ketasco girls
- Pensioner Bondholders to resume picketing on Thursday