Audio By Carbonatix
Two students have been reported dead in a clash involving students of Ngleshie Amanfrom Senior High School (NASEC) and Christian Methodist SHS during an SRC week celebration.
The unfortunate incident happened at Block Factory on the Accra-Kasoa Highway in the Greater Accra Region.
It is not immediately known what triggered the clash.
However, reports suggest the fight started last week Friday and authorities brought the situation under control. But, it was renewed on Tuesday.
In an interview with Adom News, an eyewitness, Akwesi Owusu narrated that three cars were destroyed during the clash on Friday.
Owusu said some students of Christian Methodist SHS went on a rampage, attacking any NASEC student they came across.
In a reprisal attack, NASEC students also stormed the campus of Christian Methodist SHS to unleash mayhem.
Latest Stories
-
NPA engages industry stakeholders on 24-hour economy pilot in petroleum sector
35 minutes -
Ablakwa outlines key bilateral agreements with Burkina Faso to boost trade, security and border cooperation
38 minutes -
Ghana, Burkina Faso deepen security ties after terrorists kill 8 Ghanaians in Titao
1 hour -
Luv FM launches 7th edition of Primary Schools Quiz; pupils urged to embrace Ghanaian culture
2 hours -
Nollywood star Michael Dappa stuns fans with big chop ahead of new film role
2 hours -
NPA slams gas ‘shortage’ rumours; assures over one month’s cover
2 hours -
BoG, SEC order the removal of all crypto billboards within 48 hours
3 hours -
Majority Leader fires back at Sefwi protesters
4 hours -
New Horizon Fun Games: Vice President calls for stronger national commitment to inclusion
4 hours -
Prof. Amoah warns Africa against becoming China’s ‘Dumping Ground’
4 hours -
President Mahama commissions B5 Plus Steel Ball Mill and Manufacturing Plant to ignite industrial revolution
5 hours -
Fighters demand amnesty for cannabis convicts following massive policy shift
6 hours -
Don’t cancel the pension scheme for cocoa farmers
6 hours -
This Saturday on Prime Insight: CJ’s ‘No Prima Facie’ ruling and Burkina Faso bloodshed
7 hours -
Trump says he is considering limited military strike on Iran
8 hours
