Unique Child Academy a leading private education complex based in Haatso, a suburb of Accra, has celebrated the first anniversary of the school’s flagship program dubbed "Unique Child Sports Fiesta."
Introducing the event last year, the school authorities designed various sporting programs aimed at discovering talents among the children.
In activities marking the anniversary, the school organised a day-long sporting activity at Legon Botanical Gardens in which children engaged in various disciplines that was witnessed by some invited guests including parents of the school.
Football gala, sack race, thug of war, lemon race and ampe were some of the planned activities.
The event saw the children engaging in various sporting activities such as football, sack race, brisk walk competition, lemon and ampe.
However the football match witnessed a fantastic display of skills which thrilled the parents and other invited guests.
In an opening address, the Proprietress of the school, Madam Cecilia Boateng , said the sports festival was designed to create a platform to bring parents, teachers and school children together to interact and have fun.
According to her, the program seeks to create opportunities for all to exercise, which has a positive impact on health.
Madam Boateng assured parents that the event has come to stay.
She assured that the Unique Child Academy will continue to explore creative avenues to enrich teaching and learning in order to make their wards brilliant and will allow them to be well-prepared for socio-economic development and confident to take charge of their future.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
- Don’t shake your car when fueling – Transport Consultant
Government’s fight against galamsey camouflage – PPP
Court remands 32 alleged national security operatives accused of mining
Kenyan MPs summoned over bribery claims
#FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
#FixTheCountry: Pay cut for political leaders will not achieve much – Afenyo-Markin
Kumawood stars grace Mercy Asiedu’s 50th birthday
MTN Ghana donates in support of Eid celebration in Western Region
Inflation rate drifts into single digit of 8.5 per cent in April
Church of Pentecost hands over fully furnished Ejura prison to state
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor
Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
Muslims urged to support in raising funds for the vulnerable
Nsawam Adoagyiri MP donates 10 Pulse Oximeters to Nsawam government hospital
I will resign from Parliament if anyone proves that I promised to fix any road – Sam George
Ajax melt down Dutch title trophy to make 42,000 stars to give to fans