An 18-year-old senior high school graduate, Thomas Arthur, is the owner of brand new Hyundai i10, after he was declared the winner of the just-ended ‘Cindy Rice Giveaway Promo’.
The promo, which was held on August 17 by Sikakrobea Company Limited’s Cindy rice, Ghana’s topmost rice brand, was to reward loyal customers who patronised Cindy Rice.
Over 12,000 customers received several giveaways like TV sets, Irons, blenders and other consolation prizes by simply finding a winning card in any rice sack purchased.
Thomas Arthur was announced as the ultimate winner at the end of the promotion which came off at Ransbert Supermarket, a leading supermarket at Tarkwa in the Western Region.
Accompanied by his family, the winner narrated how he won the car. He stated that he had heard about the promotion and decided to purchase the rice brand simply because the family loves it.
To his surprise he realized that the rice sack (5kg sack) contained a card which had an inscription as the winner of the car.
Thomas Arthur could not believe the news as he expressed joy and eagerness to drive his new car.
“I just couldn’t believe it. I am so happy for winning. Cindy rice has always been our family’s favorite rice. We love it simply because it can be used for all our favorite rice meals,” he stated.
Presenting the car to the winner, Head of Marketing at Sikakrobea Company Limited, Gbandi Nikabs, congratulated the ultimate winner and urged people to always buy Cindy rice.
He said, the promotion will not be the last of its kind and assured customers of amazing prizes to be won in subsequent ones.
“We love our customers so much and will occasionally reward them with such giveaways. We as a company believe in good customer service and will do anything to put smiles on their faces,” he stated.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
- Don’t shake your car when fueling – Transport Consultant
Social media users react to arrest of Citi FM’s Caleb Kudah
4 more die of Covid-19, active cases now 1,519
Eight home-based players included in Ghana’s squad to face Morocco and Ivory Coast
Extraordinary problems require extraordinary measures – Lands Minister justifies burning of excavators
Government’s fight against galamsey camouflage – PPP
Court remands 32 alleged national security operatives accused of mining
Kenyan MPs summoned over bribery claims
#FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
#FixTheCountry: Pay cut for political leaders will not achieve much – Afenyo-Markin
Kumawood stars grace Mercy Asiedu’s 50th birthday
MTN Ghana donates in support of Eid celebration in Western Region
Inflation rate drifts into single digit of 8.5 per cent in April
Church of Pentecost hands over fully furnished Ejura prison to state
Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship launches inaugural Legatum Foundry Fellowship for entrepreneurs in Africa
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor