The CEO of 3 Media Network has commended Multimedia Group for its exceptional contribution to the 2021 edition of the 3Music Awards.
In acknowledging the efforts of The Multimedia Group, Sadiq Abdulai Abu said the success of the fourth annual 3Music Awards cannot be told without the power of the company.
In an interview on JoyNews’ Super Morning Show on Monday, he told host Kojo Yankson that although there was the creative aspect of the awards show, the televising of the awards night to a wider audience couldn’t have been achieved without the various platforms of Multimedia Group.
“Multimedia providing that publicity machinery. And from JoyFM, HitzFM, Adom TV, Adom FM, and all of that and showing that the message goes out there is one of the things that have contributed to the success of the event.”
He also thanked the various sponsors of the 3Music Awards programme for making the night an exceptional one.
“Whilst talking about it, we have to thank Multimedia as well. Boomplay, TuneCore, HD+ which delivered the HD visual experience for everybody that watched it in HD and felt it and really connected to the event.”
He also thanked all the creative teams and organisations who were involved in bringing the 3Music Awards 2021 edition to life.
“It was a bigger team, different directions, different organizations, different teams, that helped put this together and we can only be thankful to all of them. That played a role,” he said.
- CCTV footage shows final moment of student-journalist who was killed in a hotel
- Armed robbers kill police officer, eyewitness and injure bullion van driver at James Town
- We’ll stop escorting your cash if you don’t acquire armoured bullion vans – IGP warns banks
- Nkrumah was playful, not a dictator – Former lady-in-waiting to Fathia Nkrumah
- Government to borrow ¢2.9bn in fresh funds between June and August 2021
- Bullion van attack at James Town: IGP directs CID to take over investigation
- GPL: Asante Kotoko beat Inter Allies in five-goal thriller
- Behind the scenes: Stephen Appiah and Laryea Kingston when #EurosOnMGL cameras are off
- Former dance champion, Alex Ofori, dead
- Bankers Association to hold emergency meeting over carting of currencies across country
Tracey Boakye holds plush birthday party for 1-year-old daughter; showers cash on her
Say it right: ‘Request’ not ‘request for’
Police should step up their game in retrieval of unlicensed firearms – Accra Mayor after bullion van attack
“Concerned Staff of GCB” publication on bad corporate governance and others, false, malicious – GCB Bank
Driver of GNPC boss loses wife in attack by gunmen in Kumasi
Euros On MGL: Hungary v Portugal betting preview
Ghana, Kenya to facilitate inter-regional trade
Execute prisoners who have been sentenced to death – Deputy A-G designate
Ecobank Ghana pledges support for women in agriculture
13-year-boy kills 2 bandits who kidnapped him
John Boadu petitions CID over alleged involvement in ‘galamsey’
14-year-old storms police station to report father for rape
Strikes work, it is a very strong tool – Ofosu Asamoah
Lawyer for Achimota Rasta students resigns from NDC
Families of 2020 election violence victims in Techiman to get 4-bedroom houses