In the quest to expand the education on neonatal jaundice and to find a lasting solution to the condition, the Good Living segment on Prime Morning on Joy Prime hosted a pediatrician, Dr. Ahor-Essel on Tuesday.
He educated parents and all who cater for babies on the condition. The topic for discussion was, ‘Neonatal Jaundice Awareness’.
The discussion highlighted some of the causes, symptoms and possible treatments for Neonatal Jaundice.
Parents and guardians were advised on the dos and don’ts as regards babies with the condition.
Dr. Ahor-Essel had this educative chat with Roselyn Felli.
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- ECG conducting a system audit after technical challenge – General Manager
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- ‘Task Ofori-Atta to seek help from Seth Tekper in addressing our economic miseries’ – Gyampo to Akufo-Addo
- Mohammed Kudus makes Eredivisie Team of the Month for September
- We will work day, night to clear backlog of passports – Foreign Affairs Minister
- Falling in love is easy — Staying in love is a choice
- Why love is messy but beautiful at the same time
- Nana Ampadu to be buried on October 8
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- Uganda needs GridCo’s expertise in reliable power transmission – UETCL
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- What sounds are hot with Ghanaian Gen Zs right now?
- SSNIT launches Mobile Service Week at Ho
- Anny Osabutey: BHM Construction and Ningo-Prampram’s monstrous traffic
- Erik Ten Hag explains why he left Ronaldo on the bench in derby defeat
- Injured Baba Rahman to return before Ghana – Switzerland pre-World Cup friendly
- 100 Ukraine student returnees placed in medical schools in Ghana – Dr Nsiah Asare
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo