betPawa Ghana Premier League side, Great Olympics, has announced the signing of defender Christopher Nettey.
The right-back joins the Accra-based side after the expiration of his contract with current Premier League champions, Asante Kotoko, earlier this year.
Nettey spent three years with the Porcupine Warriors after signing from Attram de Visser Academy.
He was part of the Kotoko squad which won the 2021/22 Premier League title under Prosper Ogum Nartey, playing a crucial part in the team’s success.
Over the course of his three years with Kotoko, Nettey made 62 appearances in all competitions, scoring once.
Nettey participated in 18 games last season, assisting the Porcupines won their first Ghana Premier League championship in eight years.
The defender will be hoping to bring his loads of experience to the Wonder Club when the league returns this weekend.
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- McDan’s Salt Company disconnected from national grid over GH¢300k debt
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- Luv FM Primary School Quiz: 9 schools qualify for semi-finals
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Shell oil spill: 30k Nigerians seek compensation
- Kamala Harris to discuss Ukraine war with Tanzania leader
- Mathematics is the only understandable global language – Professor Nantomah
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak back to winning; Samartex beat Kotoku Royals
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Prioritise three revenue bills to facilitate IMF programme- BoG Governor to parliament
- Anti-Gay bill has not been diluted – Defeamekpor
- Anti-LGBT bill: It promotes hate crime – Partington
- Government dismisses claims of Gh₵2.3 billion debt owed to Green Ghana seed providers
- Ghana’s integrated aluminium industry on course – Lands Minister
- Anti-LGBT: The President must go for what the people want – Most Rev. Gyamfi
- GES PRO ranked among top 25 public sector PR professionals