It has emerged that the life of legendary musician, Red Eye of 2Toff fame, is in shambles due to a supposed mental illness.
This was announced by veteran music producer Da’Hammer, who is soliciting funds for Red Eye‘s medical care.
According to Da’Hammer, he received the news in a social media post demanding a call for action, accompanied by videos of Red Eye looking destitute.
Da’Hammer indicated he took up the task to find him, and he was located near a fishing harbour at Tema Newtown.
Red Eye was ambushed and sent to rehab centre at Achimota for medical care.
The music producer added that his situation is currently stable, kind courtesy a music studio inside the rehab centre.
He is, however, soliciting funds to pay the bills of the artiste who once entertained Ghanaians with good music.
- You are on your own – John Kumah tells bondholders who reject debt exchange programme
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- I’ve been given over ¢100k ‘haircut’ on my investment – Franklin Cudjoe
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- Black Sherif is the voice of African youth – Akon
- World Cup: Rating every member of Ghana’s squad
- Economy is in crisis, we need Debt Exchange Programme to get IMF Staff-Level Agreement – Abena Osei Asare
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- 81 aspirants vie for 14 national executive positions in NDC
- Ghana in talks with Dubai oil refiner to barter gold for fuel
- Maame Ekua Otenewa Oduro: The Russia-Ukraine war: A silver lining for Africa?
- Strengthen the statistical ecosystem – Prof. Annim to GSS Advisory Committee
- ‘Expedite action on land digitalisation process – Akufo-Addo charges Lands Commission
- Qatar 2022: We could have excelled if we knew each other – Salis Abdul Samed
- S&P downgrades Ghana’s long-term local currency bonds to “selective default”
- College of Physicians and Surgeons to undertake fellowship training programmes in regional hospitals
- Soya sector players call on government to appoint new leaders along value chain
- Phones in the right hand, books in the left – WASSCE vs mobile phones
- Salis Samed tips Kudus, Kamaldeen to lead Black Stars’ resurgence
- KSM urges government to seal financial loopholes and cut the number of ministers
- Don’t entertain unfaithfulness in your relationship – Counselor advises women
- Kenya launches bid to co-host Africa Cup of Nations in 2027
- Elon Musk rejects concerns over beds at Twitter HQ
- Self-styled soldier arrested over recruitment scam
- It’s time students stopped ‘chew and pour’- Eugenia Tachie-Menson