It has emerged that the life of legendary musician, Red Eye of 2Toff fame, is in shambles due to a supposed mental illness.
This was announced by veteran music producer Da’Hammer, who is soliciting funds for Red Eye‘s medical care.
According to Da’Hammer, he received the news in a social media post demanding a call for action, accompanied by videos of Red Eye looking destitute.
Da’Hammer indicated he took up the task to find him, and he was located near a fishing harbour at Tema Newtown.
Red Eye was ambushed and sent to rehab centre at Achimota for medical care.
The music producer added that his situation is currently stable, kind courtesy a music studio inside the rehab centre.
He is, however, soliciting funds to pay the bills of the artiste who once entertained Ghanaians with good music.
- Must it take you 2 years to publish alleged $1m bribery audio? – Barker-Vormawor’s integrity questioned
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Asking Special Prosecutor to quit over ‘frustrations’ wrong – Domelevo
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Current Assets Declaration Law is a joke – Domelovo
- Africa World Airlines marks 11th anniversary with exciting passenger rewards and expansion drive
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Roads blocked as protesters march towards Jubilee House
- Cedi remains relatively stable since February 2023; Y-T-D depreciation to dollar stands at 22.5%
- LaLiga: Barcelona beat Celta Vigo after dramatic comeback
- Premier League: Calvert-Lewin helps Everton end winless start against Brentford
- Premier League: Ten-man Man City beat Nottingham Forest despite Rodri red card
- Ghanaian musicians die paupers; GHAMRO, MUSIGA are a mess – D-Black
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Policeman sits on the floor to plead with demonstrators to unblock roads
- Cecilia Dapaah case: Let’s tread cautiously as investigations continue – Domelevo
- UEFA awards Mohammed Kudus’ second goal to him after initially declaring it own goal against Backa Topola
- Cecilia Dapaah case: People must guard against contempt in commentary – Gary Nimako
- The Career Trail: Quitting banking for jewellery business; Ella Cadie’s bold career shift