Dr. Nana Appiagyei Dankawoso I has ended his two-term tenure as President of the Ghana National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (GNCCI).
He served as the head of Ghana’s largest business chamber from 2016 to 2020.
The 4-year presidency of Dr. Appiagyei Dankawoso I has seen pivotal strides in Ghana’s business climate.
This includes the crucial role in championing Ghana’s support for the drive for a continental free market especially in the hosting of the secretariat in Ghana.
With a 3 billion dollar trade potential, the GNCCI under the leadership of Dr. Appiagyei Dankawoso embarked on an aggressive national sensitization campaign to expose businesses – small and large – to the existing ventures of profit to maximize and dominate, among other things.
Meanwhile, Dr. Nana Appiagyei Dankawoso I and his presidency have been succeeded by Mr. Clement Osei-Amoako (President), Mrs. Victoria M.E Hajar (First Vice President), Stephane Miezan (Second Vice President), and Dr. (Mrs) Emilia Asiakwa (National Treasurer).
- 30 communities in Central and Greater Accra Regions to experience ‘dumsor’
- ‘I dread pain and abuse’ – A female head porter opens up on her daily trauma
- #FixTheCountry: Mere speeches won’t cut it, people want something substantive – Protestors tell Finance Minister
- Government will address issues raised by #FixTheCountry conveners – Ofori-Atta
- Old students of Wesley Girls refute claims of banning a specific religious group from fasting
- Francis-Xavier Sosu: CNN interview – Akufo-Addo lied or has lost touch with reality in Ghana
- Debt increase of 137% between 2016 and 2020 lower than previous administrations – Ofori-Atta
- ‘Government is either feigning incompetence on the point of how we fix structures or is pretending to fix them’ – Barker-Vormawor
- #FixTheCountry: If all we need is patience, then government is misreading our demand – Barker-Vormawor
- CID probes 53 schools over alleged corruption in school feeding programme; GES directs co-operation
Six robbers attack gold merchant opposite police station at Nkaseim
HIV/AIDs cases on the rise in Ada – Health Director
Accused persons urged to read and understand charges against them
Posthumous DMX album, ‘Exodus’, set for May 28 release
I’m not a suspect in my fiancée’s death investigation — AKA
One dead as 2 brothers clash over plantain
Some religious leaders quote scriptures to support child marriage – NGO reveals
Children below five must go for routine check-ups
ECOWAS must build synergies to achieve food security – Bawumia
Ecole Ronsard holds panel discussion to celebrate Mother’s Day
GCB Bank records significant growth in first quarter
Stephen Appiah excludes Asamoah Gyan from his list of best Ghanaian players
Traders helpless as fire razes part of Kantamanto timber market
Adina shares touching tale of how her mother saved her life
Isaac Piyouri: Africa’s Cashew industry – Retrospection 2020 and Projecting into 2021 Season