Africa was given a glance at the digitalisation future when one of its IT trailblazers in Ghana, Enterprise Computing Limited (ECL), reintroduced the brand with a relaunch event.
The relaunch was part of the company’s brand repositioning initiatives. It was meant to remind businesses of the brand’s commitment to assist with pushing business efficiency to new heights, with the help of the many facets of Information technology.
“It’s time to re-introduce us,” says Yvonne Acheampong, Head of Marketing and Communications for ECL, on the significance of the event.
“We’re going out on a high note! We want people to know who we are, what we can do, and what we believe in – as a forward-thinking African IT firm that is more than capable of producing world-class solutions!”
ECL is an African IT solutions company, headquartered in Ghana with a subsidiary in Liberia. They have developed game-changing, easy-to-implement solutions that use IT to improve business performance.
ECL consults on and provides business-impacting solutions such as Business Process Automation, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Backup & Recovery, Archival & Retention, among other tailor-made business solutions.
For ECL, which has been in existence for the past 15 years, this relaunch represents addressing the industry perceptions about the brand, reducing brand confusion, and building brand consistency.
In effect, it means updating processes and creating new collateral and assets.
ECL & Chill served as a launcher for a series of projects and events to help everyone embrace the new ECL lifestyle and better appreciate the major rebranding changes.
The relaunch event was held at the 3 Dees Event Centre, Tema Comm. 3. It included a variety of activities and elements to spell out the new brand direction, ECL’s new look and feel, as well as develop team spirit for the impending brand refresh.
It was attended by invited guests and staff. It was interesting and entertaining, and it will undoubtedly have a lasting effect on all spectators and participants. We look forward to more innovative initiatives from the entire ECL team.
- World Bank classifies Ghana as high debt distressed country; debt to GDP to hit 104%
- In pictures: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- While others mocked me, Seidu Agongo offered to help – Kofi Amoabeng
- ‘Suck a breast within October’ – Health expert advises men
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- Child Rights International places ¢10k bounty on head of man flogging toddler in viral video
- President’s son loses army post after Twitter spree
- Pay compensation to affected customers – PURC orders ECG
- Joy News’ Joojo Cobbinah, NGO sue government over River Offin menstruation taboo
- 25 killed as bus plunges into gorge in India
- GFA launches Talent Identification and Development Programme
- Illegal miners torture suspected thieves on site
- Suicide is never an option – Funny Face
- #NoToGalamsey:The pledge to put my presidency on the line wasn’t bombast or recklessness – Akufo-Addo
- 2014 World Cup was problematic – Kwesi Nyantakyi
- Driving Schools Association to collaborate with MTTD to clamp down on unregistered drivers
- GOIL donates hospital beds to Asuom Health Centre in Eastern region
- Government not against mining but can’t accept ones that destroy our country – Akufo-Addo
- My government is yet to win galamsey fight – Akufo-Addo
- Global Citizen Festival was successful because of risks taken by organisers – Social Director
- Auctioning of vehicles at Tema Port to go online by end of October, 2022- GRA
- Schools and hospitals in Tetegu shutdown due to flooding situation
- #NoToGalamsey: We have not got the result I was looking for – Akufo-Addo on galamsey fight
- ‘Kotoko and Hearts of Oak collapsed fund meant to support Ghanaian clubs in Africa’- Nyantakyi