The New Patriotic Party’s (NPP) parliamentary candidate for Ningo-Prampram, Mr. Alex Martey, has expressed gratitude to the First Lady Rebecca Akufo-Addo for donating a vehicle to aid his campaign.
Mr. Martey, a first-time contender told the Ghana News Agency that the Mahindra Maxitruck came at the right time as campaigning was becoming intense with the December 7 general election drawing closer.
He noted that the donation formed part of the many promises the First Lady, who happens to be a native of the constituency, has fulfilled towards his bid to deliver the Ningo-Prampram seat to the NPP.
He gave the assurance that the car would be put to good use especially for the campaign activities of the Ningo-Prampram Chapter of Loyalty Ladies.
The NPP Parliamentary Candidate pledged that he would deliver a resounding victory to the party to glorify the First Lady for her gesture and support.
The keys and documents of the vehicle were handed over to Mr. Martey by Mr. Alfred Boye, former Greater Accra Regional NPP Chairman, on behalf of the First Lady.
In another development, the candidate together with a huge following of supporters on Sunday embarked on a campaign walk from Mataheko to Afienya.
- GRA locks up popular event center ‘Underbridge’
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- British officials release date for King Charles III’s coronation
- ‘I have given up on dating; guys do not take me seriously’ – Comedienne Jacinta
- Black Sherif’s ‘Oh Paradise’ about late girlfriend gets fans emotional
- NSMQ 2022: Competing schools arrive on KNUST campus ahead of prelims
- Court orders CID Boss to provide safety report on alleged bride killers
- My vehicle was set ablaze on Samatex premises – Wontumi alleges
- One dead in Tetegu floods
- Black Sherif didn’t lose BET, his nomination is a win – Reggie Rockstone
- Rotaract Club of Ho supports Akrofu Xeviofe pupils with educational materials
- Members of pro-Alan group accuse Bawumia of campaigning contrary to National Council directive
- In pictures: Illegal mining activities in the Bosome Freho District
- BoG’s timing of policy rate adjustment was wrong – Economist
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: An open letter to Dr. Bawumia on the occasion of his 59th birthday
- Bawumia dances to ‘Buga’ song to mark 59th birthday
- Ellembelle District receives school infrastructure project from Eni Ghana and Partners
- Coachella files copyright infringement lawsuit against Afrochella
- We failed to deal with local triggers of inflation before Russia-Ukraine war – Prof. Bokpin
- Ghana Music Awards UK comes off on October 29
- Samira Bawumia celebrates husband on 59th birthday
- Laboratory scientists call for establishment of public health emergency preparedness fund
- It cost ₵200k to produce ‘Run For Your Wife’ play – George Quaye
- Halt PPP arrangement for a laboratory facility – Medical Laboratory Professionals tell government
- Nima Dreams: A documentary about how lack of infrastructure is affecting talent growth