The mother of comedian Funny Face’s twins has finally responded to allegations he made to the effect that she was abusing him when they lived together.
According to the lady, only known as Vanessa, it was Funny face who was abusive stating that she had to leave him because she had endured enough.
In an interview, she stated that at a point in their relationship, she had to cut the actor with one of his awards to defend herself.
Additionally, Vanessa claimed Funny Face allegedly pulled a gun and threatened to kill her if she made any attempt to render an apology after they had a heated argument.
According to her, the comedian stepped out of their home gave three warning shots daring her to approach him.
She said he later shot their dog saying Vanessa gave more attention to the dog than she gave their children.
The comedian’s ex-lover revealed that many things that went on in their relationship were on the blind side of the public.
According to her, Funny Face tries to seek sympathy from the public by projecting her as the one causing him woes which is unfortunate.
Meanwhile, Funny Face has since been releasing videos and voice notes of his baby mama on social media alleging that she is disrespectful and doing all she can to take the children away from him.
According to him, though he has been playing his part as a father to take care of the family, his baby mama is making life stressful for him to keep up.
- Asamoah Gyan’s run, Bagbin’s dance and Black Stars fans’ clean-up as fans celebrate S. Korea win in style
- 2022 World Cup: Mohammed Kudus inspires Black Stars to beat South Korea
- Norway Appeal Court dismisses Oslo chancery building case against Ghana
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: 5 things Otto Addo must fix after our game with South Korea
- Social media reacts to Black Stars line-up against South Korea
- Police arrest 7 gunmen who stormed hospital in attempt to kill teen
- ADB appoints Yakubu-Tali as new MD
- 2022 World Cup: Andre Ayew, Kudus could miss Uruguay clash with yellow cards against South Korea
- Gunmen stop sermon and rob churchgoers in South Africa
- Policy rate hits 27%; loans to become more expensive
- Africa Faith and Justice Network support victims of early child marriage
- Meteo predicts intense dry weather conditions in coming days
- Government’s decision to withdraw FX support for rice imports not well thought through – Senyo Hosi
- GHOSPA petitions NHIA to revise prices of medicines
- 2023 budget mere rhetoric, without real substance to it – Senyo Hosi
- National Vaccine Institute is 95 per cent complete – Dr Nsiah-Asare
- Ghana Science Association calls for application for Young Scientist Essay Challenge 2022
- Akufo-Addo congratulates Black Stars for South Korea’s defeat
- 2022 FIFA WC: Ghanaians should expect more from us – Gideon Mensah after Ghana’s win
- Playback: PM Express discuss the 2023 Budget
- Police investigate chief over alleged support for nomads suspected of robbery attacks at Ejura
- Major mining firms were consulted in Gold for Oil policy – BoG Governor
- BoG warns growth may remain below potential levels
- World Bank concerned about Ghana becoming more reliant on natural resource extraction
- Rotary Club of Kumasi to build boreholes, micro flush toilets for three districts in Ashanti Region