CleMonic Limited, Ghacem’s current top distributor has commissioned an ultramodern office at Adankwame located on the Barekese road in Kumasi in a bid to boost sales of the quality cement product.
The office will serve as the company’s head office to handle the administrative activities for efficient sales of the Ghacem cement and other construction materials the company distributes.
The commissioning ceremony, which was held last Wednesday, brought together traditional rulers and stakeholders in the cement industry.
Ghana’s foremost cement manufacturer, Ghacem, was represented by the Commercial Director, Nana Philip Archer, Marketing Manager, Benny Fiifi Ashun, Head of Distributor Sales, Mr Edmond Edusei, and other Ghacem staff of Kumasi.
Welcoming guests, Chief Executive Officer of CleMonic Ltd, Mr Clement Effah, expressed delight the commissioning of an ultramodern office as a dream that started as a small shop at Ohwem ten years ago.
“The dream was to move from a retailer to a distributor and although there were ups and downs we have finally achieved this,” he said.
This he said, was as a result of the determination to set the pace and raise the image of the industry as a true ambassador of the quality Ghacem cement.
“As a company, we chose to trade with only Ghacem cement and brand our offices with Ghacem colours because we believe in the quality of the Ghacem cement as the true nation builder,” he said.
Speaking on behalf of Ghacem MD, the Commercial Director, Nana Phillip Archer, said Ghacem was proud to associate with CleMonic as a promising distributor who started from a humble beginning and is now the top distributor of the Ghacem cement in Ghana, West Africa and beyond.
“The first time I met Clement Effah I could foretell from his dedication, discipline, creativity and passionate character that he will succeed,” Mr Archer, who is also the Kyedomhene of Assin Juaben-Atandansu Traditional Council in the Central Region, said.
He gave the assurance that Ghacem will remain committed to providing support to all its distributors and customers across the country.
- “We shall also be blessed with Ghana Miracle” – Finance Minister speaks on economy recovery
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- ‘Impugning the motives of Judges is actually undermining integrity of Judiciary’ – Judges and Magistrates Association
- UTAG, 3 other university labour unions threaten to go on strike on October 5
- GFA suspends AshantiGold SC for dealing with banned club president and son
- T Bills, short-term securities will not be affected by Ghana’s debt restructuring – US-based Associate Professor
- Danadams Pharmaceuticals and CEO in court over alleged fraud and forgery
- Ghana will transition from fossil fuel to renewable energy by 2070 – Bawumia
- GTA boss names agency in copyright feud with Kirani Ayat, reveals how footage was obtained
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- World Heart Day: A look at Vodafone Ghana’s contributions to cardiac wellness
- Ghana elected Chair of the Commonwealth ITU Group
- 19 die after drinking toxic alcohol
- 21 Ghanaians to receive Global Summit awards
- Ebola outbreak in Uganda detected late – WHO
- CLOSAG accuses government of infiltrating it with party members
- Catholic charity shutdown after 60 years of operation
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- Ghana’s ‘Borga’, ‘Road to My Father’s Compound’ lead race for AMAA 2022 gold
- Emmanuel Agyemang Badu invited for CHAN draw
- Pernod Ricard Ghana partners ‘Let’s Do It Ghana’ to mark World Cleanup Day
- R. Kelly to pay $300,000 to victim in sex crimes
- Minister of Transport leads aviation experts to 41st ICAO Triennial Assembly in Montreal, Canada
- International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste 2022 – “Stop food waste for the people and the planet”