Ghana and Armenia have held bilateral meetings on the sides of the Raisina Dialogue in New Delhi, India.
Information Minister Kojo Oppong Nkrumah led the Ghanaian side while Mr. Hakob Arshakyan, Vice President of the National Assembly led the Armenian side.
The two countries agreed to collaborate on matters of information dissemination, digitization and countering misinformation.
Ghana’s diplomatic relations with Armenia were first established in the 1990s after the Government of Ghana gave approval for the recognition and establishment of diplomatic relations with countries in the former Soviet Union.
Since then, the two countries have co-operated at the political and international levels. Bilateral relations between Ghana and Armenia remain very cordial and have been nurtured by continuous collaboration at both multilateral and bilateral levels.
The two countries share a strong commitment to peace and security, underpinned by a common interest in a stable and secure world order.
Both countries at the meeting held on Friday, March 3, 2023, agreed on the need to expand economic co-operation.
Ghana’s delegation also included high Commissioner to India HE Kwaku Asoma- Cheremeh and officials from the high commission and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Special Prosecutor secures court order to arrest Charles Bissue
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Saglemi: Former Housing Ministry Chief Director wheeled to court to face 43 criminal charges
- We need clarification – Bagbin calls for Gyakye Quayson’s name to be retained in Parliament’s records
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Ken Ansah wins CEO of the Year again but transfers praise to his talented team
- Popular actress opens up about her past: From love to hatred towards her mother
- Ghana Climate Innovation Centre to host the 5th annual Incubating Climate Innovation Symposium
- ‘Sex for grades’ outlawed by Nigeria’s parliament
- Book Review: ‘Her Virginity’; thinking she was loved by the best!
- Camidoh nominated in 2023 BET Awards
- Charles Bissue will not turn himself in despite court order for his arrest – Lawyer
- Wendy Shay thrills music lovers as she gets featured by one of Haiti’s biggest music star, K-Dilak
- Contact NCA if you are without Ghana Card and your SIM has been deactivated – Ursula
- Anthrax outbreak: FDA attributes it to butchers’ disregard for food safety standards
- Fight against galamsey: Residents of Segyemase worried about destruction of their water bodies
- District Education leaders embark on Change Leadership Programme
- Black Stars midfielder Salis Abdul Samed signs one-year contract extension with Lens
- Chelsea reject Emerson Palmieri makes history with Conference League win
- Ecobank Ghana declares ¢27.21m loss in 2022 due to DDEP; to return to profitability in 2023
- Government working on a framework to regulate use of AI – Communications Minister